What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

The biggest difference between Thai women and falang women is Thai women have sense enough to eat only what is on their plate as opposed to falang ladies who eat their food and try eating my food.

Joking aside, Thai women know they are women where falang women think they are men.

Thai women know how to keep in shape whereas falang women don't give a damn.

Thai women know their place whereas falang women believe they are goddesses and should be worshipped.

As far as sex, falang ladies can give better sex, but that is a rare treat in of itself. Sex is not everything.

I'm with ya all the way until the last comment...best sex i've ever had has been with Thai ladies....totally open to try everything, into everything....sure i had many farang ladies who did the same stuff, but it has simply been better with some (by no means all, we are talking about a lot here) of my Thai girls...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, brother.

It is positive and negative, yin and yang. The sacred feminine, and the sacred masculine.

Do you honestly think that Western society has "equal rights?" Do you truly believe that Western society is "free?"

Since when is "machismo" the goal?

We are talking past one another, but it is ok. You are welcome to your world. I left it three years ago, and have no intention of ever returning.

I do think women have a better standing in western society and it gives them the right to choose. Left with a choice they choose diffently than you would like. For me it's not a problem that they choose diffrently, I don't see my rights being trampled by others having free choice and not choosing to 'please' me. I'm fine with having to make a relationship based on the same effort from both.

I will say you are wrong here. Women do not really have the choices they once did, or the choices they think they should have. I think they are worse off then ever before, and it is their own damned fault...

Let me explain. 40 years ago or so, women wanted "the choice" of family and or career. What they learned was you cannot have both. Men knew this for years. Time making a living to feed a family, is time away from the family. Career (as in JOB to pay the bills) gets in the way of family. Men knew this, women didn't, and wouldn't listen when men tried to tell them.

Now. Women weren't happy to go and work. They wanted credit cards, they filed leagal actions, they wanted their incomes listed on mortgage applications along with their husbands, so they could buy a bigger house, more leagal actions...very quickly, through the 70's and 80's inflation was insane, and women who wanted "the choice" to work *OR NOT* soon found they needed to work to keep it all going. Women today do not have a choice, they have to work outside the home, and the kids and relationships suffer for it.

This is not to blame women, I blame men and women, I think one should stay home. Up to those to decide who.

As for trivializing house work, mothering, and "nesting" that was done largely by women themselves. The men I knew and know who's wives stayed home, were hapy to have them do so, and often praised them for it. It was women who denegrated the role of stay at home moms/wives.

To me, the toughest job is making it all run right/well. Raising kids, running a house, paying the bills etc is maybe the hardest job there is. Especially the raising of kids. Through the 60. 70 etc, the bra burners were the ones putting down the hardest working women there are, housewives/moms...to me western women put themselves ahead of their mates (understandable at times) and their kids (never acceptable). Western women need to learn this is/was a mistake.

Western women had it all, men gave them seats, held open doors, provided for them etc...then came along a few women with an axe to grind and they screwed it all up for the rest, and the future generations. And they still aren't happy.

totally agree especially about the sense of humour thing. a friend set me up with a girl friend of his and after i said "so dave tells me you have loose morals" - (by sms that is) she texted me back demanding an apology. i was quite stunned. any twit with an ounce of humour would undersdtand i was joking. talk about having tickets on yourself, learn to relax, you're not as good as you'd like to think you are!!!

When we are born, our mother's get the compliments and the flowers.

When we are married, our brides get the presents and the publicity.

When we die, our widows get the life insurance. What do women want to be liberated from?

The average man's life consists of : Twenty years of having his mother ask him where he is going, Forty years of having his wife ask the same question; and at the end, the mourners wondering too.

A Man was walking down a street when he heard a voice from behind, "If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you." The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him. The man was astonished. He went on, and after a while he was going to cross the road. Once again the voice shouted, "Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step a car will run over you, and you will die." The man did as he was instructed, just as a car came careening around the corner, barely missing him. The man asked. "Who are you?" I am your guardian angel," the voice answered. "Oh, yeah?" the man asked "And

where the hell were you when I got married?"

Oh' date=' brother.

It is positive and negative, yin and yang. The sacred feminine, and the sacred masculine.

Do you honestly think that Western society has "equal rights?" Do you truly believe that Western society is "free?"

Since when is "machismo" the goal?

We are talking past one another, but it is ok. You are welcome to your world. I left it three years ago, and have no intention of ever returning.

[/quote']

I do think women have a better standing in western society and it gives them the right to choose. Left with a choice they choose diffently than you would like. For me it's not a problem that they choose diffrently, I don't see my rights being trampled by others having free choice and not choosing to 'please' me. I'm fine with having to make a relationship based on the same effort from both.

Good! Good for you. You are a very lucky man.

You do seem intent on trying to shoehorn me into a category, or a definition, or reduce me to a label, however. Good luck with that. I do not think that you realize the strength of your cultural lenses. You are looking at something that you think is me, but you are not seeing clearly.

You do realize that the objective reality seen by your eyes is filtered through your brain, and that your brain will process that information in accordance with your worldview, right? What you understand will inevitably be colored by your convictions.

I no longer care about the choices made by farang women. Like anyone else, including Thai women, farang women are entitled to make as many mistakes as they like, they are entitled to seek their own happiness in whatever form it may assume.

For me, it is very simple.

Most farang women are no longer sexual beings for me. Jessica Alba would be an exception.

I no longer notice most farang women, most of the time. Needless to say, I no longer fantasize about farang women, and they very rarely turn my head. Not any more.

You believe that farang women choose differently than I would like?

You do not understand what I like, though I have tried to explain it.

As for "my rights," my rights have nothing to do with farang women. My rights are doing just fine, and there is no need for you to be concerned with them.

I do not want farang women to "choose to please me." I do not want anything to do with them. No matter what they choose to do, it is too late for me, and for them. Farang women no longer carry DNA that I care to assist in perpetuating.

At this point, there could be a cultural backlash in the Western world, and it would not matter to me. Or for the sake of example....let's say that a comet hits the Earth tomorrow...and we are suddenly hurled back centuries, to a Neanderthal level of existence.

If I became a cave man, I would not want a farang woman in my harem.

There is, in fact, no choice that a farang woman could make at this point to have a shot with me. Believe me, they will not lament. They can chase all the millionaires and rock stars and actors that they like. This old fat man will probably die fucking a 24 year old girl from Isan, with a 21 year old in the bed right beside me.

I will go out with a big smile on my face.

And no regrets.

Your choice, not my business.

I can however still belive that equal rights is a good thing and I can belive that the world are more complex than beliving that thai women prefer the inequality that excist in Thai society today.

Two diffrent things really.

I also say that I do not appreciate being labled as someone who wants a asian wife because I want a wife to 'take care of me', but that's m problem and not yours.

Archived