What can Western women learn from Thai girls?

westernwoman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell is a woman and a man, and what does a working woman who stand up for her own intrest have to do with becoming a man?

No ideas on the original poster's intent. Fir me, it seems many women in farangland are not at all interested in equality, but rather the upper hand. Additionally, many women want access to areas they really can't hack.

Police work, firefighter, and many other jobs have to lower their standards/qualifications for women applicants, yet women will expect the same pay, even though they don't meet the same qualifications.

I will say, if a woman can meet the same qualifications a man has to meet for the same job, then she should indeed be given the job, but no special treatments. When the same qualifications apply equally, then there is no such thing as "man's work" or "women's work."

Should a woman demand what is FAIRLY earned? yes, absolutely. Should a woman stand up for herself and be respected? yes Should she be an absolute bitch to get what she wants? HELL NO! Will she be an absolute bitch to get what she wants? in many cases yes. Will she use her sex appeal to get what she wants, rather than earning it? Yes, in many cases she will, I see it everyday at my job.

I am waiting for the first law suit that will demand a woman be allowed to play on a professional men's sport team. Such as Ice Hockey or football etc...

Additionally, I'll add that a lot of women want to do "men's stuff" or join men's clubs etc not so much because they really want to do it, but because they just want to destroy a male institution.

here here...being attune to your male partners sexual and emotional needs is not being subservient. being respectful to your male partner and not criticisng him in a way that belittles him because you think that doing that means you're not like your mother who was nothing more than a housewfie is not feminine or attractive to a man.

a man is a man, a woman is a woman. know your role and dont try and change that...

western women want selective equality. if they really believed in equality then they would be lobbying for men to get equal visitation rights for children, equality in the workplace where they have to slug it out with men toe to toe...etc etc

women want equality in areas they can benefit, but they still want a man to look after them financially. they want the best of both worlds. they want to be the boss in the relationship and then wonder why their man is so unhappy. mind you by that time they'd always find someone else.

asian women are the best hands down. good sense of humour, uninhibited, proud, carefree, and they know how to be a woman and they dont want to be a man. how am i meant to be attracted to a woman who seeks to dominate me and criticise me?

may as well strap a dildo on and bend me over...

this also reminds me of a time when i saw two farang girls kissing violently in a bar in australia. every guy stood there like they couldnt believe what they were seeing. what they didnt know is that i worked with these two girls and it was such crap. ordinarily these girls wouldnt dream of doing that but they were trying to manipulate the men in the bar and pump themselves up. this is not sexy. an asian woman who is totally into men, and who dresses subtley and sexily with her long shiny hair simply hanging down, a hint of make up, a beautiful smell, a wonderful smile, a great attitude, and an easy going disposition is unbeatable. a afrang woman would come in, expect you to try your guts out trying to pick her up, and then scoff at you if you didnt say all the right things. even then you'd have to jump thru all these hoops just to get a date with her and she'd be judging you and critiquing you every minute.

i feel utterly male and comfortable around asian women. too many farang women believe that being 'subservient' is weak or bad. appearing 'subservient' is utterly feminine. wake up to yourselves, men like feminine women not butch loud, condescending, tickets on yourself, something to prove against men, ladder climbing, power pussies.

Archived