Ramifications of the current coup d'e tat in BKK ??

potica69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(I could of slept in.)

P.S. Am I imagning things' date=' or did I see this discussion veer off - of all irrelevant subjects - Americans? I will take another look at this thread after I have another cup of coffee.[/quote']

I Did Sleep In :)

As for the thread veering off, enjoy your coffee and re read the OP. It was all "Is It Safe For Americans"

A little stiff but I didn't take offense. Like we say...if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Everyone, be safe there!

Yes, I'm working on it but I am still a wanker...see, I can speak English :shocked:

OK, hmm, let me see if I can help.

(Quick input into the English to Ebonics translator)

(Output)=

Yo, I be tryin' to get my pimp hand goin on but I still be playin on the down low..word!

See if that helps.

(BTW, ebonics is now the official language of the US, just ask any suburban white kid in the back of mommy's BMW SUV) :banghead:

Brinky Dude : How'z it going bro ?

Bada :beer: Bing

Better than for the Toxin Shittywater familia.

Actually I'm sort of jealous that Thailand may soon rid themselves of a few of their political parasites. A nice little coup would do wonders in DC.

Aside from loathing my guvn'mnt and wal-mart society I pretty much drink beer, smoke 'import' sticks, and long to check out your new favorite haunt and climes further South. :condom:

Archived