Ramifications of the current coup d'e tat in BKK ??

potica69

[quote name=BadaBingDare me ' date=' i'll meet you in San Jose next week.... :cool: , and that's Costa Rica , not the " do you know the way to place ".... :condom:

Bada :beer: Bing

[/quote]

Hmmm, a stop at Home Depot for a chain saw, shovel, and some quicklime........let's see I'll need some accelerant for the insurance fraud............time to wait for the check.................

I should be able to hook up some time in June of 2007.

What are the extradition laws like in Costa Rica?

Are we far from Esteli, cause I'd like to score some sticks there if possible?

:beer::chili::beer::elephant::grouphug:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should not be that difficaul Brink , fuck me , OJ is playing 18 , 4 times a week just across the interstate there.

Hmmm , speaking of OJ , was at Heritage Hall on the USC campus yesterday , saw all the " Heisman's and retired jersey's " mixed feelings looking at OJ's.

Bada :beer: Bing

hmmm...this american was down at mcd's last night in patong and the place was packed with euros and aussies chowing down like they hadn't been fed in weeks. Must have been getting a fix before the long haul flights back home and then the long lines at the american fast food chains in their home countries when they will finally be reunited with those big macs and KFC chicken that they "hate" so much...

As for the thread veering off, enjoy your coffee and re read the OP. It was all "Is It Safe For Americans"

OK, I probably glossed over point no. 3 because I hadn't had my first cup of java from Starbucks (intended) yet, and therefore missed the mention of Americans. Whatever.

In any event, I don't think there is any hostility against Farangs generally or Americans specifically. Will it affect tourism? My guess: it will have little affect on the type of tourists Thailand say it doesn't want, but will affect high end and family tourism. Just a hunch.

Just heard an announcement that the military will stay in power for 2 weeks, and want to appoint a new prime minister within 2weeks. And possibly try to prosecute Taksin.

Also they said the new government will remain in power for only one year, before new democratic elections.

From Reuters and sky news.

BTW, i posted this in Coup declared also in case people didn t see it.

Archived