Alcoholism?

Lusty

...When I am in LOS I drink on average over 30+ drinks a day (spread over a period of say 10 to 12 hours) and I do this for 10 to 14 days at a time...

A doctor would totally freak out at 30+ a day!

Good news is, your are so busy drinking that you don't have time to be an alcoholic :beer:

Bad news, if your over 40 ~ 50, it has a huge impact on your lifespan, like shortening it by many years or so the survey/doctor says.

I would suggest to take a blood test and have them check all the liver functions; Alk Phos, etc.

This may give you a view as to the impact, if any, on your body.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"When I am in LOS I drink on average over 30+ drinks a day"

This is impressive. You were probably really hammered when you criticized me in the engagement ring thread. You are thouroughly forgiven.

When you say 30+ drinks what kind of drinks are we talking about? I shudder to think it's beer. 30 drinks in a 10 to 12 hour period would mean you were killing a drink every 20 to 24 minutes.

I wonder if you are outputting as many lady drinks?

WOW...I wouldn't be able to hang at this pace for longer than 2 hours.

OK - I am taking the test mentioned above and can;t help but think it ain't real!

1 - Do you lose time from work due to drinking?

No - seems normal so far

2 - Is drinking making your homelife unhappy?

No - It makes me a calm nice lump to rest small children on

3 - Do you drink because you are shy with other people?

No Err - you haven;t met me have you?

4 - Is drinking affecting your reputation?

No It IS my reputation

5 - Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?

Ahhh - No I understand the Shy question, Yes, That creature I woke up beside, shit she's ugly,

6 - Have you had financial difficulties as a result of drinking?

Yes - I wanted to buy more but had to sponge off a real ugly bar girl, Ahhh - that answers the previous question, I am seeing a pattern here.

7 - Do you turn to inferior companions and environments when drinking?

OK - YOU was there when I sponged drinks off the real ugly whore right, the quis is now making fun of me!

8 - Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?

No - I offer to buy them drinks too, being simple isaan folk, they accept

9 - Has your ambition decreased since drinking?

Shit stop making fun of the ugly whore, it was a mistake ok! I still aim high - I try and barfine stunners, as long as they are cheap and have their own rooms

10 - Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?

Yes - about the same time as I wake up beside the ugly chick

11 - Do you want a drink the next morning

FARK didn;t you read the last answer?

12 - Does drinking cause you difficulty in sleeping

No, but the family complain a lot about my snoring, thankfully I am asleep and can;t hear it

13 - Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?

Stop beatig about the bush and say whats on your mind, WHAT efficiency?

14 - Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?

Only that time the ugly whore followedd me to work, err, woke up beside me at work. Boss wanted to know what his wife was doing asleep on my couch.

15 - Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?

Only to forget the ugly whore incident, but please can we move on from there? I think her name was Sisa Ket Gerl or something like that

16 - Do you drink alone?

If I can afford too, other wise you know who buys me drinks

17 - Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of drinking?

Can't you remember question 15 - I drink to forget, a loss of memory is a bonus!

18 - Has you physician ever treated you for drinking?

Not sure what your broken English means.

19 - Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?

As in the confidence to sleep with a real ugly whore, your just making up these questions now aren;t you.

20 - (at last) Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking?

Well - I used to pop over to the Cathlic Hospital to get a free wine with mass

The RESULTS

You answered 4 items out of 20 Yes.

Your score is 20%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking partners are harmful and possibly considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.

I KNEW IT, THIS QUIZ WAS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO SAW UGLY WHORE! SHE'S MAD AND HARMFUL, I NEED TO FIND NEW DRINKING PARTNERS ACCORDING TO JOHN HOPKINS

"...15 - Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?

Only to forget the ugly whore incident, but please can we move on from there? I think her name was Sisa Ket Gerl or something like that..."

Just for that, See if extinguish you, the next time you burst into flames whilst lighting your chest hairs on fire! And the ugly "whore you woke up next to at work Was me, which is why I stopped drinking.

Archived