BANGKOK GIRL - typical TV documentary coming up..

Chanchao

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honey,

By your own admission, you don't have that much experience in the P4P scene, which is fine. But the bottom line is, most if not all of the "documentries" are the same, nothing new is ever said. The true "nature of the beast" is never really explored.

Most are, as I said contrived with an agenda in mind to prove a point. They play the same old tired card...rather than addressing the real issues that drive these girls into it.

I do agree, the scene is flawed, and negatively effects us all to some degree.

Heavy sigh...dude, get a clue and figure it out...they are all the same, seen one, seen them all..."...Farang sex tourist bad/evil, exploits poor girl "forced" into prostitution with no other choice...and she is just so sweet and innocent...all the tourists fault...if it weren't for these awful evil men, she could be a brain surgeon or corporate CEO...not the fault of a failed education system or government, or a fucked up set of family values, all poverty and evil men sex tourists..."

Never mind if they weren't selling, men wouldn't go there to buy etc, all one sided. In the case of the ones done by feminists and or christian groups, the agenda is for you to support their cause of "saving" these poor exploited girls by sending your money, so these asshole crusaders don't have to go and get real jobs!

As a result of these type documentries, don't think for a second, that people watching them don't look at you as an evil sex tourist and your wife a hooker...never mind the truth, the more you hype the negative, the more it becomes "the truth!

Yes, they do that, and I hate it when these kind of programs are on TV ...... mainly becaues there are so much truth in them, in fact they only scratch the surface in my view.

I for one agree that the sceene is bad, but I think reality is much more complex than that the punter or the prostitute are 'bad'.

I suspect that many here are reading to much into such programs because of their own actions and how they feel they are viewed upon by others.

No, I just hate irresponsible journalism. I would love to see an honest documentry made about the issues the punters have that drive them to seek whores 1/2 way around the world, as well as a truthful portrayal of the girls and their issues, and families as well.

As for the scene being deeper than we punters imagine..."...you think to mut..." to coin a phrase. It is a very simple, yet complex mix. I fully accept that I am part of the problem. However, I will add/note, the hookers are also part of my problems...but deeper issues at work in my case.

Yes, they do that, and I hate it when these kind of programs are on TV ...... mainly becaues there are so much truth in them, in fact they only scratch the surface in my view.

This is definately a true statement, also try to remember the thai people, how many deep going thoughts you have exchanged with them, in let's say, the last 3 years? Aren't thai people also just scratching on the surface? Isn't it them who care more about what other think about them instead of how they feel about themselves? I don't mean to offend anyone or anyones wife, I am convinced that your statement above is entirely true and also it only needs one girl to tell the story of 500,000 of her collegues which share exactly the same story with her. How would that be possible if these girls would have more individuality. Why do all these girls getting knocked up at the ages of 15-21? I am sure all of them have heard about condoms but it makes the look bad if they go buy one, they rather take the risk! The problem with a docu like that is that you can explain the topic but you can't transport the desperation why these girls are on the game!

I for one agree that the sceene is bad, but I think reality is much more complex than that the punter or the prostitute are 'bad'.

I find that scene way more bad in countries with a social security network such as germany or france, in Thailand it is more an opportunity for the girls to contribute money to their families! If there wasn't prostitution, what else they could do after they got knocked up? I had many discussions with Mrs Troy#2, she worked in BKK, PTY, Singapore and Bahrain and probably she had like 5000 -6000 different men inside of her. She isn't a liar or a pretender like so many others, she has her heart on the right place, what she said to me last week is kinda hurting and also very logic! She said "it is just sex, I don't care how the man looks or how he smells, i make 120,000 baht per week in Bahrain, in 2 year I can stop and have a good life forever" She is just 21 and she doesn't consider her job as bad, with what she does she is feeding 8 people and she loves her son, what else could she do to secure his life better than that? In Thailand, sex isn't discussed so prude as i.E. in America! It is a part of their life and people often have no other choice! If there wasn't prostitution there wouldn't be so many tourists, these girls are providing THE major contribution to their country! Never forget that!

I suspect that many here are reading to much into such programs because of their own actions and how they feel they are viewed upon by others.

That doesn't apply to me, I don't give a sh** what others think about me. If people would like to judge me for paying a Thai Hooker in order to have sex, they are welcome to judge me. All I know is that I am having fun and that I am living a life that I would have never expected to live! Amongst those girls i made some true friends and I wouldn't want to miss to know them. I know the most of the BGs having a good heart, even the scammers, so if somebody would like to judge me for having sex i pay for then it is up to them, for me it means freedom to do what I love to do most (sex) without begging the girl to get laid for weeks and when I had intercoarse with her I can politely ask her to leave. Maybe i will see her again and maybe not, try to do that in the "real world" and you get your ass whooped! That is the non relationship phase I am in right now, I am having fun and I try to make it as much comfortable for the girls as possible and if I feel that the girls isn't into me I wouldn't go with her! 9 out of 10 times i get an sms like that the other day "thanks for make good fun for me". I take them out and let them have fun with me and my friends and when it is over everybody seems to have enjoyed it including myself. Why would I care what people think about me?

Archived