BANGKOK GIRL - typical TV documentary coming up..

Chanchao

Finally watched it and I found it okay!

Some people here complaint that she didnt spoke about her opinion on subjects, only jordan did. I think that this is quite okay, she was asked for her story and not her opinion! When I read a couple of answers here I thought this guy was an entire jerk falling in love without a clue, well, he said it right in the beginning to be careful about scamming! He expected her to scam all the way

She was telling her story, the story she wants people to hear! She definately wanted to expose herself to the public, they knew where she works, they know her name and they know her story from tv. Who still believes she was supposed to tell the truth has yet understood nothing about these girls! What a great platform and what an opportunity for her, why would she ruin it with the truth? She was already handicaped with her missing fingers!

Very sad ending of the story, i found it really touching to see her smile and he was telling that she was found dead. Maybe she was dead because she did this documentary, don't forget that the police took his footage, maybe she said things off the record but on running cam. Who knows, it is certainly odd that she was found dead one week after the interview! This ending made it special for me, she was a sweet kid! Lying here and there but IMO that is her job!

I found it entertaining and interesting to hear his point of view which I can agree on the most points! Jordan was fascinated by Pla and I am sure he planned this documentary differently, probably more critical, but her death and his guilt made him dedicate it to her! I am sure that is what happenend!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stylus, oops I mean Jordan...Jordan Stylus whatever..

Nice to see your take on the documentary.

I did not like in the film where you said , oops I mean Jordan said something about all street girls(freelancers) being HIV + .

do you remember what the quote was exactly?

"sex-tourism prostitutes in Bangkok normally work out of one of the expatriate owned bars, but on the streets, it's mostly underaged girls and HIV positive women still plying their trade."

"sex-tourism prostitutes in Bangkok normally work out of one of the expatriate owned bars, but on the streets, it's mostly underaged girls and HIV positive women still plying their trade."

Ya thats the one.... its the second part of that quote that generalized freelancers (on the street anyway)

Hey you never know!

Anyway me Canadian too eh!

Take off eh! I was actually going to go into a tangent about what a childish interjection that was - negating my thoughts by accusations of direct involvment in the film - but I probably would have done the same thing. So clever discussion or debate move, but untrue :)

Ya thats the one.... its the second part of that quote that generalized freelancers (on the street anyway)

Hmmm I don't know the statistics on that but I doubt it is too far off from the truth. I can't imagine why any girl wouldn't work in a bar unless she was underage HIV + - or too ugly (cruel but true). Maybe after harvest season there are too many girls for a short period of time. In any case, the generalization is probably true. AIDS is still a really big problem in Thailand.

Not so few freelancers are BGs who want a customer after bar closed, some are girls working in shops like Robinson who want extra money. I believe that girls with HIV are more frequent amongst FLs than BGs, but % maybe 10 % and 5 % (just estimates, maybe half or one third but not higher). If you move over to Chinatown and look for the 50 baht hookers all are HIV+.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON....after living there in Thailand for 7 months and being friends or regulars with many girls u leearn the mentality. i also met plenty of girls who also didnt have any money but never sold their ass. i spent a year getting to know a girl first as a tourist then as an expat and she had a fella give her everything but she still cheated with lots of guys because its what she wanted to do. why does a girl who has rent and living expenses and payment ofr her parents and a university education about to be paid for and a young devoted husband totally in love with her fuck a 60 year old on the side? becuase she can, because she will do whatever she wants to do. thats why bargirls choose to fuck to make money, so they can get fucked, so they can muck around with their friends and get money. the alternative is to work hard in a job that pays little money and less time for fucking. that life is too boring and although giving them enough money to live they cant have the cool stuff and they dont have the work ethic to get it thru a proper job. fast and easy money and a life where they can do what they want.

the better looking girls have it the easiest cause they're never wanting for a client and get better money. the uglier ones and the ones who perhaps arent as smart and have a really bad living situation are the ones who are closer to that model of 'forced into prostitution'.

there is a womens lib, christian, politically correct, biased agenda against men fucking young women as women will never be able to do what we do. if they could then they would. they don't want us having fun after all, then their husbands would leave them and fuck off to Thailand to fuck some sweet young 18 year old and their fat ugly bodies would be left at home lonely.

think about it. men have lost their voice over the last 20 years as feminism has taken over. although i think feminism is a good thing, the power women have gained is spiralling up and they don't want to give it back. don't you notice that women can criticise and belittle men but if a man does it he's derided, called a misogynist, an asshole etc, but when a woman does it she is liberated and speaking out against those terrible men.

men don't always force women into prostitution. yes, there are instances where a woman has few alternatives so knowing, and playing on men's desire for sex she chhoses to make quick cash. but what about men? men are also poor but why don't we see male prostitutes across the globe? women crave money and they know that the male sex drive is strong so they use that to get what they want.

but what about men? men are also poor but why don't we see male prostitutes across the globe? women crave money and they know that the male sex drive is strong so they use that to get what they want.

7 months in Thailand and you haven't noticed all the male prostitutes (hint) That bar in the corner of Nana - the one full of beautiful girls with big hands and adam's apples - those are guys. Thailand and any other country is littered with male prostitution ladyboy or not.

I'm afraid I can't buy into your feminism gone too far speech. Tell me where you are having trouble in this world because of women's rights. Can you still not pursue your desires? Or perhaps we should revert back 100 years so you can have your bitch in the kitchen and a couple [removed - KS] working the fields while you fuck their daughter.

Again, I'll say-take away the economic restraints in Thailand and the bars would clear out pretty fast - it wouldn't end, but you'd end up paying through the nose for a piece of young ass - and the affordable women would be drug addicts and Shizo's like they are in the western world.

We grew up in a world where working hard earns lots of money - they grew up in a world where fucking earns lots of money. I hate working, but I do it with a smile. Don;t let that smile fool you my friend. Thai women are the most beautiful friendly people in the world - until their not.

Spot on, glad we can agree on something. I will point out that women do go to places like Jamaica and Dominican Republic etc for man ass, but they are few and far between, most women would rather die than pay for ass...shows you the mentality I guess...as for male whores, yes, they exiast within the gay spots/ and the places I mentioned, but in generel, gays and women don;'t want to pay for sex...tyhink they are too good or something...or maybe they just don't have to? And yes, Feminizim has gotton way out of control...they never wanted equality, they wanted to even the score, and or gain control...

Archived