how to bone

buddha

Yawn... :) the point is... oh never mind...

As to getting better sex from a hooker than Josh and I...? go ahead...I get good sex from hookers already, some is better than others...But I accept it for what is is, a paid encounter. I don't believe for one second that she loves me, or even likes me, or has any real sexual interest in me at all. I don't believe I make her cum, even if she tells me I did. And frankly, I don't care. If you want to delude yourself into making more of it, go ahead, that is what you pay for.

Girls friends, serious relationships, a different story. Then I don't need a book or advice or tips etc to tell me how to get her off. I just need her to tell me what she likes and doesn't like etc...or Find out by playing around...works every time. Like I said, if you need a book or person telling you "touch here, lick there..." then You have no clue what you are doing, and I feel sorry for you. But if you get a nut and enjoy it, all that matters right?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's why they call it a discussion board and not an agreement board :smirk:

of course you can have good sex with hookers, why?

Because they are human too and have needs too and if they like a guy, why would they hold back?

For 65438 time, a young man makes different experiences like an older man! I am saying that in a completely neutral way!

I'd like to do that, Hankb!

Josh, sorry if I have offended anyone on this board by calling this board a hooker orientated one and that it is logic to talk about sex in this context. Of course there is more to the board. My point was not to downplay sexworkers not their mates at all but to say it is LOGIC to talk about sex where most boarders are into fucking. Plus this was said to somebody who expresses mostly a depressed, heavy view, where I wanted to keep things light and have some fun.

"I still object to the implication that "arousing a woman" is a way to get her to let you bareback her."

Now you are lumping things together which have not been implied. I think a lot of the misconceptions on the board come from skim reading and ppl expressing themselves in a tongue that is not their native one.

What I intended was to get back to the sex talk which is a lot of fun for a lotta ppl and all you guys wanna do (with a few exceptions)is to beat the shit out of Buddha for unresponsible behaviour. Which is good, I think. Guys should keep each other in check to not go overboard too much. But once said there is nothing you can possibly do. Buddha has to do it from there. So why keep beating the drums? I dont think there is anything wrong with Buddha's hearing abilities *correct me if I am wrong, Buddha, it is possible - I hear - with too much yerking off...*

But how these threads are going is not adding to a good feeling, let alone have fun.

",,,For 65438 time, a young man makes different experiences like an older man! I am saying that in a completely neutral way!..."

Tough call...seems about the same now, as then (20 years ago) the scene has changed a lot, and over all the level of service is down. So hard to say.

That said, a younger friend of mine did hook up with a hot girl, and she took little money, and seemed to like hanging out with him. She did hit him up for money when he was home, so payment evened out. He was supposed to hook up with her again, but she hooked up with an older Bar owner, and well, money ruled out, didn't even want to sneak away for an hour, never loved the old guy, but well money...they did eventually get a few "free quickies" in so well, who knows. My friend is a nice guy, the old guy was a jerk...attitude also plays a lot.

Well yeah, agreed on that, I was thinking in other terms...basically, if she has her choice of a hot nice young guy and a holiday in Samui, or the same holiday and same pay with a fat old ugly smelly guy, the answer is clear...money niot being an object.obsticle, I would say the younger hoter guy *Might* win out.

But yes, of course in a generel term, a younger guy will see things differently, and thus the experience will seem different, based on age...younger guys more optomistic, and open to life they haven't experienced yet etc...old guys jaded by life, bad experiences... or happier for their experiences...all makes a difference in "the experience" of anything, not just P4P or sex relationships etc...

Archived