how to bone

buddha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the 'board patrol' or more accurately the 'non moderation moral majority' are every bit the definition of 'threadkillers'.

'Hey, we don't like what this guy is posting, time to make a problem after every post!!!!!'

OK back to pure bonage - lets discuss what I think is a great concept / theory.

Buddhas 'LEGO THEORY' as applied to Thai Whores....

Ever meet someone with whom you have perfect sexual chemistry? I mean you snap together perfectly as if you were lego blocks? Every movement you make causes her to groan [him for topcatta], every move she [he for topcatta] makes brings you closer to the edge?

The converse is also true. Ever barfine a girl that you share no physical chemistry. She may be sexy, but you are both all thumbs [occasionally I do like a thumb up my ass but thats not what I mean] as soon as the shower is over.

It's great when true physical chemistry is acheived. Without foreplay one cannot find this.

OH - I recommend that you foreplay your next barfine to death, gobble some butt, don't overlook the nipples [but by all means you gotta watch the feedback because too much nipple play can spoil everything]. Get her nice and hot and keep her that way for an hour before penetration.

I recommend this to all punters. Have some fun. Find girls that want to fuck....and make the shy ones horny enough to blurt out embarassing things....

In America, when I visit a hooker, I am a model customer. She gets paid and then I tell her exactly what I want. We are turly on the clock so it's important to be professional when visiting the professionals, in brazil they know exactly what you want, in thailand ya gotta groom the ho's.....let em know what you want, let them know that it is okay if they have fun too.

The best thing a thai girl can tell me is...OY! You good I Finits!!!!

"...OH - I recommend that you foreplay your next barfine to death, gobble some butt, don't overlook the nipples [but by all means you gotta watch the feedback because too much nipple play can spoil everything]. Get her nice and hot and keep her that way for an hour before penetration..."

Why? what will I Gain? She may fake it, or tell me, "...knock it off this is Short time..." an hour no less? Why? I can be done and out looking for my next fuck in that time...as I said, I am not paying to pleasure them, frankly, I could care less if she cums stays lays or prays...

Just to try something different then?

Who says shortime is an hour? Shortime, for me, is until I bust a load [hopefully on her belly].

Fake it? Great thats her job, if she wants to go that route and I fall for it, no plobrem....

Not paying to pleasure them......surely you will enjoy yourself more if she is enjoying herself, no?

Just a recommendation, I am in no way condemning your mindset, or ability to get what you need.

This is what pisses me off about people giving sex advice or telling me how to enjoy something more...can't I just enjoy it the way I want? that is what I am paying for. If I want to try something and she is up for it, fine, if not, I fuck and get sucked etc and am happy, end of story.

A lot of the hookers I have been with aren't into a lot of fingers going in them etc, so I respect that. I look for those who let me do my thing, or I have gone with in the passed and had a good time with, no need for any bullshit.

What works for you may not work for me, I try what I want. A lot of what passes for "sexual thrills" doesn't appeal to me in the least, so why would I waste my time with it?

Hey, here is something you have to try...let a girl kick you in the nuts 10 times (or a katoey) then have her (him) cut your dick off, it's great, try it, it really feels good, you have to do it you don't know what you are missing...then have them piss and shit on you, then have them shove your severed dick up your ass...really, you don't/won't/can't enjoy sex unless you do this... See my point?

The ultimate answer to the original questions is:

There is no formular!

2 persons click with each other or not and will figure out during the process what makes each other feel good!

Some like it fast, some like it slow, some like it hard and some like soft. Most important is an energetic connection, which are the most men too unsensetive to feel!

The most men are very simple, they penetrate a woman untill he cums! That is not very satisfying for her i guess!

"...That is not very satisfying for her i guess!..."

Who cares? When I eat in a restaurant, I don't care if it pleases the chef to cook a dish for me, ot the waiter to serve me...I don't give a fuck what pleasure anyone gets from doing their job, anymore than my boss/others gives a shit about how much I enjoy my work. I am not paying her to enjoy herself, if she does, then I want a discount, or free fuck! (no such thing).

And yes, CT, you are right, 2 people either click or don't, hence don't waste my time telling me how to make a woman come, as though he/you/ who ever is some sort of expert who has it down. And I really hate people telling me "...you have to try this or that, to enjoy sex..."

I remember one guy saying "...if you love sex, you have to try everything..." and other idiots agreeing with him "...to wit I reply, then shove a cattle prod up your ass moron, as it is sexual, and you have to try every thing to prove you like sex. Or the old "...well how do you know you wouldn't like this type of sexual thing unless you did it?" to wit I reply "...I never shot my balls off with a .357 magnum, but I know I wouldn't like it..."...jeeez, some people need a fucking clue...

Archived