how to bone

buddha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not yet doing ladyboys, my contact with Chinatown street hoes is limited, there have been a couple who were young, clean, fresh and well delectable....mr. exageration....

I always have rubbers on the nightstand. They get placed there when she 'take show-errrrrrr'. If she wants a condom it's there.

BT:"Now if somebody who visits high risk areas, barebacks the women, eats their asses, etc. and then visits the tourist areas and does the same thing, would you feel uncomfortable about such conduct?"

So Chinatown is a 'highrisk' area yet nana, cowboy, and patpong is not.

I'll be barebacking through soi cowboy all weekend.....YEEEEHAAAW!!!!

"Sad that there are people like you on this planet."

I agree...although most normal people [non sex tourists] would lump me and you into the same category....brother.

Yes hippie, but you mention earlier you are not trying to elevate to the sensual moment where you are both aroused and want to jam. If you put in the time you will be feeling the warm walls of a vagina wrapped around you, without theat terribly uncomfortable wall of latex.

You know that you guys/gals are downright 'un-natural'. This condom behavior is unnatural, non-instinctual, and just plain wack. Trained sheep. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

I will be away from Bangkok for the weekend, but back on the prowl monday......

your Bareback Commentator

Buddha's quote:

[color:red]

"So Chinatown is a 'highrisk' area yet nana, cowboy, and patpong is not."

[/color]

I never said Chinatown is a high risk area but the scats around the Tai Pan Inn which you claim you have enjoyed, are of a high risk area. Just seeing them makes me want to puke. I can't imagine how somebody can eat them out and eat their asses. I would say they are two steps lower then the chicken farming girls of Poipet you have mentioned.

You mentioned you are going to Soi Cowboy for the weekend to sow your seed, but in another thread you claim you are going to Auyutheia with your wife. Which is it? Hard to figure you out.

"...Yes hippie, but you mention earlier you are not trying to elevate to the sensual moment where you are both aroused and want to jam. If you put in the time you will be feeling the warm walls of a vagina wrapped around you, without theat terribly uncomfortable wall of latex..."

What does this have to do with the cost of mangos in Buri Ram?

Point is, of the roughly thousand whores I have banged, less than a handful were willing/open to bareback...has nothing to do with time put in etc, just luck of the draw...and it seems more women now adays use condoms than before, so finding a ranedom bareback is even rarer...and of those who say "no condom" most I would not want to fuck with a stolen dick.

Never mind HIV/AIDS, which I think is hyped for greater reasons, what about all the other shit you can catch and give to your wife, resulting in a divorce...? HIV/AIDS is really of little concern to me...frankly, I don't think it is really worth it to risk losing it all over 1 bareback fuck...but hey, up to you...

Buddha's quote to Trooper:

[color:red]

I agree...although most normal people [non sex tourists] would lump me and you into the same category....brother.

[/color]

I do not think so. There are sex tourist and there are sick sex tourist.

There are people like Trooper and there are some like Nigel. I would say virtually everybody on this board falls into the category which Trooper is in.

But there are 1 or 2 that fall into a special category where Nigel resides.

[color:blue]Not hard to figure out is it?

[/color]

Archived