how to bone

buddha

You are a paying customer no matter what. The bottom line is, if it is a real full on relationship, or just regular sessions with a fuck budy, then o.k. play around...but who needs another to tell them how to fuck?

Nobody tells you what to do!

I know you are experienced enough to know that if you make a girl feel good that you will get more in return! The more effort you put into your actions the more she will put in hers! Up to you, everybody feels different and everbody wants something different! For me pure penetrations is boring, I rather TRY to get the maximum! Up to me!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buddha, i am not moral or in the majority...to me you are just having a laugh...i imagine the only 6 pack you have is the beers in your fridge..i also imagine you think it must be fun to be thought of as a total idiot, as you seem so intent on proving you are...i'll keep responding as you keep posting, i am enjoying the ride, so to speak, whilst you shaft your credibility into never before witnessed levels of crassness...so keep posting bullshit, i'll keep replying in my way.

btw, do you really think you provoke an emotive response? Do you really think you are that important? I'm just curious....

Nothing, and I didn't mean you as in You, I ment "you" as in a generel "anyone, sorry, should have been more specific. No new food, and no more grumpy than usual, certain things tweek me more than others...just wait until we have a thread about Katoeys entering the USA illeagally, and tell me how to fuck...

Anyway, my poitn has been made, people either get it or they don't...

Wauw you are insulting! And you see my post as an attack?! I cant be bothered with you anymore.

Then my job is done. Not my fault you can't see the "forrest because of the trees." As I told the other guy, you either get the point or you don't. You obviously didn't. Bye.

You are a paying customer no matter what. The bottom line is' date=' if it is a real full on relationship, or just regular sessions with a fuck budy, then o.k. play around...but who needs another to tell them how to fuck?[/quote']

Nobody tells you what to do!

I know you are experienced enough to know that if you make a girl feel good that you will get more in return! The more effort you put into your actions the more she will put in hers! Up to you, everybody feels different and everbody wants something different! For me pure penetrations is boring, I rather TRY to get the maximum! Up to me!

Ok We agree on a few things here, you seem to "want to get the point" so one last try...I go out, I Hire a prostitute, I am nice to her, treat her well, maybe she responds better than usual, most of the time it makes a little difference, but not a lot. The girl is either bitchy or she isn't.

No, we fuck...I do this, I do that, she oos and Ahhhs, she tells me it is great...I think I am a stud, and go ant ell everyone how to please a woman...now, do you really think I have it down? am I worth listening to? NO! You get with a girl, you do your thing, you see and learn what she likes, and what you like from her...if it came down to books and tips, then the magic thrill etc would be gone...

Now, on a separate note. I have a fuck buddy, I really don't like her, she doesn't like me...yet we fuck...why? am I stud she has to have? no, it is justn agood angry selfish fuck session...I am out for mine, caring less about her, she is out for hers, cares less about me and mine...we both end up satisfied and exhausted...wwhy? tips "from an expert?" Hell no, not needed, just plain old fashioned angry selfish fucking...works for us...no need to go tell everyone else to do it our way...up to them...

As for pleaseing a hooker, I maintain yes, treat them nice, but in the end, it is all an illusion, never forget that. As I said before, they are comming back for the money, not the good "boning" you gave them. Yes, they may prefer to go with you for less if you are a nice guy...but never forget the reality.

As I said before, and many "experts" missed was I think a lot of these tips, and books etc do more to make people feel inadaquate, Frustrated etc and thus do more harm than good. If you have the right chemisrty, you don't need to be told "...how to bone..."

As for pleaseing a hooker, I maintain yes, treat them nice, but in the end, it is all an illusion, never forget that. As I said before, they are comming back for the money, not the good "boning" you gave them. Yes, they may prefer to go with you for less if you are a nice guy...but never forget the reality.

The reality is that there are many hookers in Thailand that have sponsors etc. and are not anymore in desperate need of money. With those girls if you are a young handsome young fit stud who bone them good they really can SOMETIMES come back just for the fun of it.

Archived