how to bone

buddha

Agreed OH, but i think nothing is going to halt the flow of doggy do from Buddha...he seems to have a very bloated self opinion...really seems to believe he is of importance, otherwise why would he continue with this garbage...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what pisses me off about people giving sex advice or telling me how to enjoy something more...can't I just enjoy it the way I want? ?

Pleezzzzzzzzzzz go an enjoy what you want and start posting in threads conserning non-sexual advice. Some ppl do like the advice and can actually do something with it. And you wanna take that away from them?

Furthermore I see no reason why you come to such harsch fantasies about cut off dicks cuz we're talking about boning here. Hardly strange on a hooker forum. Reason why you react is the barebacking of Buddha and that he likes to lick a girls ass. Personally I think asslicking is a very erotic and intimate act that can be really horny and loving at the same time. About barebacking: Buddha never said he is boning all hookers raw. Its a choice he makes, like many others do if they were honest. (I am not saying everybody is lying here!) IME a lot of men dont like to wear condoms. And sucking cock is really not very pleasant with a plastic cover up.

Sorry Buddha that I came to your rescue. I know you dont like that but I dont like all the moralizing what is going on. I am a person that likes to live life on the edge and you are also an adventure seeker if your story is true. It can sound ridiculous to ppl, I certainly agree. But I also know that there is ppl out there who dont choose for security and mediocrity. Most ppl choose for living an ordinary life. NO problem with that! But there is also ppl who like to travel the fine line of danger and pleasure and to moralize Buddha just because he is a risk taker...is just not okay. Than comes up the question if he is a troll...well so what if he is? Is he hurting anybody with a bogus story? We have a saying in Dutch Dont stick your head above the grass otherwise it will be cut off. And; Just do ordinary cause you are already crazy enough. Wonderful how we can keep ppl in check and down. Otherwise they might upset our equilibrium...

You are a paying customer no matter what. The bottom line is, if it is a real full on relationship, or just regular sessions with a fuck budy, then o.k. play around...but who needs another to tell them how to fuck? books? "instructional videos?" fuck that shit, the 2 of you can work that out, and have fun trying...anything else is just bullshit done by boring people with no imagination, and poor communication between they and their partner...

Once again honey, you missed the point...let me try again...there is a prevailing attitude with some people where in, they need to tell people what they should be enjoying. Bhudda did this with me, by telling me what to do with my next bar fine. I asked him why?

In the past, (as I have stated) some people have proclaimed "...if you really love sex you have to try this or that, or try EVERYTHING..." my question is why? why do I have to try everything? certain things have no appeal to me, thus I will not try them, or waste my time with them. As such, why do I need someone telling me how to please a hooker?

Hence, taken to the extreame of "...if you really like sex you have to try EVERYTHING this way or that..." I told him/them some sex practices they HAVE TO TRY, to prove they really love sex, as he told me some I HAD TO TRY...there are plenty of guys who pay big money to do some of the practices I described, everyone has their fetish right? So if he can suggest what I should do with my next bar fine, then I can suggest he try a few things as well, seems fair no?

If you like the information, fine. But if you need Bhudda or anyother guy telling you how to have an orgasm, than I feel sorry for you. If your partner needs anyone other than you telling him how to please you, I feel sorry for both of you.

And you raised a good point, it is a board about WHORES, women we pay for sex! Many don't like all the fingering, licking etc, and just want it over, paid and leave...it is about our nut, not their's. The act they give of being the nympho in lust/love with us, is the illusion we pay for...amazing how many guys forget that.

As for barebacking...never really condemned him for it...but tell me my dear, if your man were out every night fucking heavily used lower end whores without a condom, and licking their assholes, eating their pussies etc, would you welcome him home to have unprotected sex with you? Deep kissing etc? didn't think so.

So there is a concern to be safe...as I said,in another thread, I worry more about making a child than I do about a desease...we all have our reasons...

Now dear, please try to see the point of myu post as oppessed to attacking it just because you disagree with my position. The point again "I DON"T NEED ANYONE TELLING ME HOW TO ENJOY SEX OR HOW TO PLEASE A HOOKER." Don't read more into it than that.

This is not necessarily directed to anyone in particular but I do know that if the session turns into a simple wham bam thank you maam it just isn't that gratifying. I might as well go jack off.

If I put a little effort into it then many times the girl will reciprocate and it just builds from there and we both have a kick ass time.

Even better, I get a lot of girls who want to keep coming back even without having their barfines paid.

Why are so many folks getting bent over stupid crap?

Bareback...sometimes

Lick an ass...sure if I know the girl where she has been.

Some guys do crazy shit and so to each their own...

What is it I always hear? Mai Pen something...

"...This is not necessarily directed to anyone in particular but I do know that if the session turns into a simple wham bam thank you maam it just isn't that gratifying. I might as well go jack off.

If I put a little effort into it then many times the girl will reciprocate and it just builds from there and we both have a kick ass time.

Even better, I get a lot of girls who want to keep coming back even without having their barfines paid...."

This is the illusion I was/am referring to, yes, some may enjoy a fuck with a customer, most don't. The more they fake it, the better you enjoy it,the faster you finish, the more you pay. Here is the news flash, MOST are bnot comming back for the great sex, they are comming back beacuse you are a good customer as in you paid well, were no hassle, and they aren't affraid of you. Most times anyway, exceptions do occur.

I speak from experiance here, I have tons of girls who all want to go with me, many call me asking where I am, offering to come see me, no need to go bar fine them etc...Keep in mind, I make no special efforts to please them, NONE, I am by the definitions given by some here, a lousy fuck. I don't put fingers here or there, lick this, suck 2 times here, kiss there...

I get sucked, I fuck, that is it...and yet, I have the same number of girls wanting to come and fuck me as you or other guys, maybe more (simply because I may know more of them) it is about money, not how well I fuck or please them. MONEY! enjoy the illusion, it is what you pay for.

Agreed OH, but i think nothing is going to halt the flow of doggy do from Buddha...he seems to have a very bloated self opinion...really seems to believe he is of importance, otherwise why would he continue with this garbage...

There is no one here more pompous than myself...well, there was, but he stopped posting awhile ago. Anyway, Yes, I tend to think a lot of it all has just been a wind up, but so what, it broke up the monotony right? Anyway, glad you got my point :)

Hippie...clearly I was making a suggestion and not telling you what to do.

Zombie...doggy doo...self importance.....bloated....why do I keep carrying on....

Why do you keep responding?

In addition, I'm not bloated. I have a six pack and am in killer shape. I know that's not what you meant, but any chance to make a post that infuriates the likes of the moral majority....well.....

"...Hippie...clearly I was making a suggestion and not telling you what to do...."

Yes, and I made some suggestions as well...sort of tyo prove a point more than anything else...wasn't necessarily aimed at you...

Care to identify the moral majority? could be fun...

And yes, CT, you are right, 2 people either click or don't, hence don't waste my time telling me how to make a woman come, as though he/you/ who ever is some sort of expert who has it down. And I really hate people telling me "...you have to try this or that, to enjoy sex..."

I didn't answer in response to you, man! You either should start reading more carefully or get off the new food you seem to have since 3 weeks! I said there is no formular and I was answering to the original question! Dunno what maade you so grumpy lately :dunno:

Archived