Aqui no hablan ingles ...

Flashermac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...These immigrants and their children "should only be given life-saving medical care," Gilchrist said.

"If we encourage illegal alien families to come forward and exploit the â?¦ system, aren't we encouraging more illegal immigration? We have to cut these benefits off."..."

Exactly what I have been screaming about! Fuck these assholes that think they can just come here and get on the dole, we owe them nothing! They just make it harder for the people born here to get the services they need...fuck this lot, land mines on the fucking border! Shoot those who make it passed the mines!

Exactly what I have been screaming about! Fuck these assholes that think they can just come here and get on the dole, we owe them nothing! They just make it harder for the people born here to get the services they need...fuck this lot, land mines on the fucking border! Shoot those who make it passed the mines!

Land mines...too kind...lasers and fry their azz on the spot...problem solved!

Actually the whole U.S economy is dependent on these ppl. And besides U.S companies are using these ppl as slaves in sweatshops. So yeah you do kinda owe them something.

A country made/built by immigrants, which doesn't like immigration...love the logic..

No, you miss the point here. We are talking about people who come here illeagally, commit Identity fraud, don't pay taxes, commit crimes etc...who then demand govenment assistance. The article mentioned illeagals getting food assistance and medical, it also asked if giving this to illeagals would create an incentive for more to come...duh! What do you think?

I have no problems with leagal immigrants. But the idea that someone who comes here illeagally should have food assistance and medical care when American working class poor families can't get it is rediculis! Try that shit in your country and see how it flys...my understanding is UK is having similar problems, as is Germany...

When My adopted parents and one set of foster parents came here, there were quoatas, and people came here, LEAGALLY and blended in, became Americans, expected no special treatment (and got none) it was make or break on your own...most made it on their own!

My 2nd wife had to take tests, have sponsors, and jump through leagal hoops to get here...now of course anyone crossing the boder on foot should just be allowed to stay and have me support them? These people don't want to learn the language, be part of the system, play by the rules etc. but they want/expect/demand handouts?

Like I said, try that in your country and see how it flys...

Let me further rant here, it is damned near impossible to bring a Thai girl (or girl from any poor SEA country) here for a simple holiday, for fear "...she won't return, will become a burdon to tax payers, and or be exploited..." Yet illeagals are fine...no problem if they were criminals at home, no problem if they don't leave or if they become a burdon, just let them in...

Exactly what I have been screaming about! Fuck these assholes that think they can just come here and get on the dole' date=' we owe them nothing! They just make it harder for the people born here to get the services they need...fuck this lot, land mines on the fucking border! Shoot those who make it passed the mines!

[/quote']

Actually the whole U.S economy is dependent on these ppl. And besides U.S companies are using these ppl as slaves in sweatshops. So yeah you do kinda owe them something.

No, we owe them NOTHING. We OWE the people who exploit them a trip to court/prision. If it weren't for these guys explouiting them, and giving them an incentive to come here, then they would be less likely to come here...

as for exploited labor in third world sweat shops, the clothes produced in these places are sold all over the world, hence, up to all of us to boycott these goods right? Buy a shirt in Thailand? shoes? any clothes? any goods? probably produced in what we/any of us would consider a sweatshop. So not just the USA economy dependent on them. In fact it is not, that is just what the politicos want you to think, truth is, they hurt the economy, not help it.

BTW, I see this is your 3rd post...just joined the board for this debate? why not do so under your regular board name? and what country are you from? and what are the ILLEAGLE immigration problems there like?

OH,i feel your pain.

i think that myself and LP can identify with your thoughts.

in the UK we have a cunt who is now in prison after being convicted of inciting Muslims to kill all Christians.

he is the cunt who has hooks for hands and one Eye.

but it has been revealed that while in prison he has been allowed to purchase a house in the UK from his prison cell for his family.

of course all this was done with the help from the UK's Government scheme's for housing for all.

so they put him in prison and then help him buy a house and pay him all his expenses.

and then the UK still pay all his benefits while in prison so that his Family have a comportable life.

Archived