Aqui no hablan ingles ...

Flashermac

When did we drop naplam bombs on Mexico and cause/force them to come here Illeagally?

No you're right you've been soft with mexico. there you've settled for just tampering with their election, imposing the "free" trade agreement NAFTA that enabled american companies to exploit mexican workers in near slave type condidtions. which in the mean time lead to thousands of american jobs lost, but hey don't be a commie! keep buying american!

There is actually a lot of scarey info out there, linking Massad to various pre/during and post 9-11 activities...at this point I suspect their involvement as well.

In a time of mass propaganda it warms my heart when you and others start to question your goverment. I hope I could see more of that happening in Europe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAFTA also was with Canada.

I was not pleased with it, but there it was.

Yes, the big corps, USA and Japan, streamed down to Mexico.

Hey, it was legal.

Was it the best for the USA? was it ethical? moral?

but politicians aren't much interested in anything other then $$$ going in their pockets or getting votes for themselves.

Serving the people? hell no, not even on the list!

"...NAFTA that enabled american companies to exploit mexican workers in near slave type condidtions. which in the mean time lead to thousands of american jobs lost, but hey don't be a commie! keep buying american!..."

Actually, the whole western world, NOT JUST THE USA does this, and NOT Just in Mexico, much cheaper labor in China, India etc...And believe me, US Labor Unions and other groups bitched like hell, but as long as big money is to be made, it all falls on deaf ears...I forget, what politically perfect country do you come from again?

"...In a time of mass propaganda it warms my heart when you and others start to question your goverment. I hope I could see more of that happening in Europe...."

Where have you been? I am one of the most "anti American/American critical yanks here..." I love my country, haye/fear my governement type guy...many more of us out there...but as I said before, it is going to take international intervention to straighten this mess here out...we are fucking up too much of the world to go unchallanged...

Archived