Aqui no hablan ingles ...

Flashermac

<< A country made/built by immigrants, which doesn't like immigration...love the logic. >>

You mean sort of like Australia?

As OH says, these are LAW BREAKERS. So why is it only Hispanic "illegal immigrants" who are supposed to be welcomed? Why aren't Asian illegals treated equally? Like as not, whenever found they are sent back to China or wherever? Is there something in the US Constitution that says if you speak Spanish, it is all right to sneak into the country ... but if you speak Thai, Chinese, Indonesian, Bantu or whatever, it ain't???

Everyone can break the law, or no one can break the law. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sickening. He should get "depressed in prision" and commit suicide, and his house "struck by lightening".

And yet, some say I'm ignorant, and a bigot, and the USA was founded by immigrants (it was, so what?), and we are "dependent on them" (BULLSHIT!) etc...so I guess, we should just do away with ALL immigration laws, let anyone and everyone come in, and destroy the system...maybe start all over again...? Of course WE will be expected to go to work and pay taxes, I mean someone has to pay the bill right?

Flasher,

exactly,

If I can't leagally bring a Thai girl here, on my dime, why do Mexicans/Latinos get to sneek in and be a drain on the system? Either enforce the laws, or abolish them...we owe these people nothing!

I say enforce the laws deport these people, send em home with nothing, punish the people who hire them, and then change the "guest visa" policy...the borders could be secure...the wall is bullshit...Army, national guard etc, shoot to kill orders, and Land mines! No, I am not kidding!

Unless you are living in an area hard hit by this, you have no ideas how bad it is.

I regulary dream of extrading western whiny workers on small boats towards to the thirld world... ideally sinking the boat on the way... trade them for east asian labour more willing to work than demand a sixth paid week holiday.. no more travel restrictions... no more social welfare either... the weak WASP in the same grave as the weak cambodian... law is an outrageous rip off...

I regulary dream of extrading western whiny workers on small boats towards to the thirld world... ideally sinking the boat on the way... trade them for east asian labour more willing to work than demand a sixth paid week holiday.. no more travel restrictions... no more social welfare either... the weak WASP in the same grave as the weak cambodian... law is an outrageous rip off...

So you yourself do not enjoy nice/decent working conditions? a good salary? Benifits? Paid Holidays? Anyone who does is a whiner? Not sure I see your attempted point here...or are you an American business owner who wants cheap/free labor, and desparate people he can exploit?

or are you an American business owner who wants cheap/free labor, and desparate people he can exploit?

not american but business owner yes... and I despise lazy hypocrits that think beeing born in the luckier side of the world give them "rights" over ohers living in different parts. One of the most legitimate endeaviour for each individual is striving for a better life. If a border is on the way, the border is the issue, not the fact an individual wants to cross it.

Exactly, no problems with leagal immigrants (as I have said a zillion times) the trouble is when they flood through here unchecked...what country do you come from may I ask? and do you have problems with Illeagals bogging down the social system? And do they demand all sorts of special privilidges and accomodations? Not sure why you think any and all people should be able to just go where they want and work, with no controls, or use of proper channels.

And what is the talk of hypocrites? Every damned country has immigration laws, and they have them for a reason. And what makes you think people who work for a living don't deserve decent conditions salaries and benifits...? Not accusing, just curious.

I mean you presumably enjoy a decent life for working, shouldn't others? Illeagals, and Leagal new arrivals who do not know any better are frequently taken advantage of, and often exploited. The leagals have recourse, the illeagals don't.

Exactly, no problems with leagal immigrants (as I have said a zillion times) the trouble is when they flood through here unchecked...what country do you come from may I ask? and do you have problems with Illeagals bogging down the social system? And do they demand all sorts of special privilidges and accomodations? Not sure why you think any and all people should be able to just go where they want and work, with no controls, or use of proper channels.

And what is the talk of hypocrites? Every damned country has immigration laws, and they have them for a reason. And what makes you think people who work for a living don't deserve decent conditions salaries and benifits...? Not accusing, just curious.

I mean you presumably enjoy a decent life for working, shouldn't others? Illeagals, and Leagal new arrivals who do not know any better are frequently taken advantage of, and often exploited. The leagals have recourse, the illeagals don't.

Well said!

and do you have problems with Illeagals bogging down the social system?.

Sure, illegal as well as legal. I'm all for cutting off all kinds of social welfare actually. As of doing it the legal way, that's the problem... immigration laws are made by governments to preserve the priviledges of the people born withing the countries boundaries- nothing legitimate.if cambodian or mexican lower classes follow the rules, they'll just live in their same miserable environment until tmerciful day where they die. As usual people should better jump the queue if they aim for significant life standards improvements

Archived