How many get it for free ?

unit731

Sure it happens all the time. Even at my age 47 and not a looker, as my pal in Pattaya put it, they are looking for a bigger (pot of money) instead of for one night only.Hook you to take care of them...do lae from farangland. This is one of the reasons why the lookers are so lazy now days.fucking dumb ass sponcers from farangland. cabish. chok dii. eee

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see 3 type of freebee girls!

1) My very first BG Girlfiend

worked in Patpong but havent met her in her bar, a friend of hers called her since i dumped my barfined girl. When I returned to LOS 1 month later she stayed 2 weeks with me for free, which I thought was a trick but I have told her that money support from me is a NO NO, no matter what! She dumped her german sponsor and when I left BKK she left too and stayed at home in Sakon Nakhon. She never asked for money all she wanted was me :)

2) Girls that have a boyfriend / husband already

The most girls that doesn't ask for money already have a boyfriend, they either live with them or he is in Farangland. These girls are going to whole nine yards of the nightlife, Lucifer, Marine, Marine 2!!! The most reasons I have been told are that the guy doesn't touch them in weeks, most likely because they go ST with a hooker. Living in Pattaya with a girl and not cheating on her is probably one of the hardest things to accomplish. Good for me/us, thse girls want sex and that's all they want and exactly for this reason they are 100% into it!

3) Girls that want to get you on the hook with the free sample strategy!

Quite a good summary plus I add the GTG's that have learned western values. There are some girls around that are happy to have one night stands. I've seen all these 4 types.

true! Actually said exactly that in the Hotel Staff thread, I guess I missed that since these girls really shouldn't make their living with sex, they aren't very exciting performers!

I partly go along with what you say but this story states that the girl was looking after him so it wasn't just a freebie she was paying for him. Everything in life is possible but my radar would indicate that this scenario is highly improbable.

Two trips ago, I met a hot girl in Nana Disco after a big night bar crawling, took her back to the Landmark had a great night, and she wouldn't accept any money the next morning. Thought it was just a one off...

Same trip - next night I went to one of the more famous nana gogo bars and was making eye contact with this hot chick all night. She asked me to meet her after the bar closed to avaid paying the barfine. I called her from Nana Disco. She came in looking hot in her normal clothes, and we started dancing and having a great time. Again, back to the Landmark - ducking past the girl from last night on the way out - ordered some great food and had a really fun night. Next morning I leave some cash under her bag while she is in the shower, and she gives it back to me on the way out.

Following night, I ran into the same girl from the first night - again after a big night on the beers - and we head back to my place. Next morning, again no money accepted.

Don't know what it was - maybe we have such a good time in the bars and back at the hotel that they didn't want to accept any money. I'm not complaining... So there you go... it does happen.

Damen's already made my point - pay 'em to leave in the morning, to not call you up 24 hours a day, and to get out of the way when you want other girls...

I've had freebies, have been offered and declined, and have seen friends take quite a few - in my experience, the biggest motivation has been classic Thai: either to put down a friend (show that she can take the youngest/richest/most jaidee/most whatever guy), or to punish a guy she doesn't like (revenge, whatever). Maybe they're into it for the sex, but I'd say it's more about image and perception of others - especially for girls (okay, women) who are moving up in years and want to show the younger ones that they still have what it takes to get a guy.

Archived