How many get it for free ?

unit731

Pattaya.

I was in some bar on Walking Street. Forget name. The water side. Had live band. WC was out back thru door and one had to pay 5 Baht. Small round high tables with stools.

Anyway, the music was pretty good. Loud. Next to our table was this Aussie (age 48 he told me) with, to me anyway, was a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous. She stayed dancing the whole time I was there. He would get up and dance quite often when a good song was played that he liked. They just danced next to their table. They were both dressed quite casual. Jeans, pullover shirt, etc.

So I asked him where he got this gal and how much he paid. He answer, and I have no reason to doubt him, was "nothing". He paid nothing. He also told me that she was putting him up in her apartment for nothing. I forget where he met her. He did tell me. Someware on Walking Street.

He stated that he was on holiday for two weeks. And that he met this gal upon arriving in Pattaya (maybe the first day, I can't remember).

All was free. He paid nothing. She even fed him at her apartment. Now, whether he paid her upon leaving Pattaya, I have no idea. But up to that point, he had paid nothing.

The question is: How common is this? Has this happened to any others?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so common I believe but it happens. I have a friend that usually paid the first night but after that they seemed to kind of fall in love with this guy and refused to take any money.

I've had some girls that came to see me after work for free if they didn't get customer that night.

I experienced many 'free' in my bad old days...but there's always a hook...whilst this guy is doing the girlfriend thing, i am sure she is looking at things to progress at a later date...

Then again maybe the guy was full of shit and didn't want to admit she was paid for....i've met many farang who have done that, most amusing when i know the lady concerned...

There are many girls that receive lots of money from guys abroad and don't have to go with guys anymore. But those girls have needs also so they sometimes pick guys they really like. Seen it happen many times.

In Samui it used to be quite common that girls fuck young backpackers for free and older guys for money.

Of course we know that people never lie in a bar/disco.

Sometimes you give out free samples to potential clients (sponsors). There are many ways to play the game. :shhh:

:yeahthat:

I would tell you the same thing, 1) none of your business 2) i find it very harsh to ask for her ongoing rate as she was a car for rent!

It could also be true, i hear that more and more that girl stay for free over a longer period of time because they know if they are cute and nice enough they get the guy on the hook which brings them a steady income!

Archived