How many get it for free ?

unit731

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes definately. i got hit on by a freelancer who was bragging about her two idiot sponsors and she took me out and paid for my drinks all night and then expected me to shag her. she figured because i had a steady gf she could fuck me and id be clean or good or whatever...

its just like if its ur first trip the girls love u they think ur unspoilt. the second girl i met in thailand was a freelancer and she never took money from me and she would turn down customers to be with me....she was lining me up for marriage!!!

its just like if its ur first trip the girls love u they think ur unspoilt.

That's so true. Always the first timers I've been travelling with have got very much attention from the girls. A bit shy and full of that first time feeling being in Thailand. The girls just love it. Add young age and good looks and freebies are very much possible.

• 2 months later...
No, the question is, "How much composure did it require to NOT smack you upside your nosey head."

Oh whatever! We are talking downtown walking street which is the center of the whore universe! Nothing wrong with assuming or asking in that situation IMHO.

I'll bet anything the guy was full of shit. Yea, there are gorgeous Thai girls just sitting around Pattaya looking for 50yo guys to put up in their apartment and feed and fuck them for free......LOL!

Archived