How many get it for free ?

unit731

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also had some unpleasant experiences when trying to figure out if she wants money or not when she's leaving with me from a disco or bar. Not talking about well known freelancer spots now. Once I picked a girl from a disco in Had Yai which I thought was just a normal girl and suddenly she suggested blow job in a public toilet for 500 baht. And I have pissed of a few when I have asked if I actually have to pay something for sex. The GTGs don't like it too much when you take them as hookers :cover:

Simple answer is, if you pick them up from a P4P venue, then pay them.

If you pick them up from a non P4P venue, then assume you don't.

And remember that the girls who would "go for free, just for casual sex" wouldn't even dream of going with 99% of members on this board... :stirthepo

Easy really.

If you pick them up from a non P4P venue, then assume you don't.

That's the difficult part. There are pros in normal discos too and it was damn difficult to define if they were pro or not. This has not happened in Bangkok but in the smaller towns.

Well I'm getting above that age when it was easy to take normal girls back to hotel from discos so this is not so much of a problem anymore :crazy:

That's the difficult part. There are pros in normal discos too and it was damn difficult to define if they were pro or not. This has not happened in Bangkok but in the smaller towns.

Fortunately, those people in non-p4p settings who want to be paid will usually just tell you.

So again no reason to worry about it.

My second chance to get it "free" last month. This one bg, who gave me such a hard time (no pun intended) when I got her out of the bar that I nearly took her back and asked for a refund of the barfine, said she wanted to be paid first. I told her no one gets paid before but she insisted saying some customers don't pay her. I'm thinking by then that I can understand why. But rather than argue, I take out the money put it on the dresser and tell her "there it is, you can take it when you leave". Afterwards she left and forgot all about the money. I took her back to her bar waiting to see how long it would take her to realize. I dropped her off in front of her bar and she was still walking away without any money when I finally said "hey, aren't you forgetting something?" She still didn't have a clue until I put the money in her hand.

Archived