How many get it for free ?

unit731

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Nothing wrong with assuming or asking in that situation IMHO

It was a dumb f*ck question, that could have led to OP ending with some serious grief - like a bottle over the back of his head. Say the girl had been the guys wife? Not impossible by any means.

To make an assumption that any and all women on walking street (or even in other places) are whores is stupid beyond belief. Pattaya is a tourist destination, and people do go there for holidays, and they do go out, especially to discos. Mixed (farang -thai) couples come down from bangkok all the time, and do frequent walking street.

However, the most outstanding point of all this is the sheer crassness of the question. To be quite honest, people who go around asking questions like that should not be let out without a minder - especially in pattaya which is not known for its tolerant attitude. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

-j-

I amen to that one.

Some of these girls play the damnest of games to try to get you.

Free massage.

Crawling under the blanket when she is suppose to be giving you a massage.

Wanting to meet up with you later for a free fuck.

The list goes on and on. Hardest part is that most of these are scams. Once they get their hooks into you, you are dead meat.

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned by other, even when your not paying for it, your still paying for it!!!

I have shall we say a friend in BKK who i actually met in Lucifers, payed for services rendered for a couple of nights, then left her behind on Pattaya, while i partied in BKK.

Kept in touch, thereafter, and when i returned for a 2 week stay in July last year, I spent some time with her in BKK (she moved back to BKK).

First day in BKK with her, had great fun, and that evening she said she would go home & return quickly.

I had fallen asleep and about an hour later, i am woken by a knock on the door. Its her, me in a daze fall back to sleep for a little longer, only to wake and find more than half the wardrobe was filled with her stuff.. amazing.. she moved in, and my next 4 days had been spoken for, although i didnt mind it, we had heaps of fun, no payments involved, but hell she cost me just as much if not more... ITS never FREE..

You always pay if you put it in that perspective, in thailand, in america, in england, everywhere! Paying 2 Barcadi Breezer for long time is cheaper than 2000 baht. Pussy is never for free but that destroys the sense of this topic, because when you hook up with a prostitute you will pay her 1 or 2 drinks as well. What follows is for free!

• 4 weeks later...

The funny thing is when i take a girl out here in the West, the amount of money i've spent on some date's and not even get any ass in the end.Hell i could fuck a girl a day for a week in thailand.And that's one of the reasons i love that place so much.You can have a beautiful girl take her our for dinner and dancing and a great fuck afterwards and still don't come close to paying the same money that you would for that same kinda date in the West, with a girl not as beautiful and getting no love at the end of the date...gotta love thailand and places like it

About ten years ago, I literally bumped into a girl as I was walking out of the Nana disco. She tried to drag me back in but I was tired and said I wanted to go to bed, so she asked if she could come with me. I assumed she'd just finished work at one of the nana plaza go-go's but it turned out she'd just finished her shift as a nurse at the nearby hospital. I got her to put her uniform back on and we had a great time. I tried to give her a 1000 baht in the morning but she'd only take 20 baht for a motorbike. I was only 29 at the time and that may have been the reason.

I just got a free airport pickup from a (girl) friend. I thought she just wanted to welcome me, I didn't know she has a car. Kinda nice, she payed the tolls, the gas and she had to get up at 9 in the morning. It was entirely her idea and when I wanted to give her 1000 baht for gas and tolls she didn't took it! Never touched this girl and never tried, we are just friends and these are the moments where I know for certain that there is no greater game going on behind my back, she just wanted to do it to make me feel good! Worked!

• 4 weeks later...

Two things:

1. [To the original poster] Never, EVER, ask a guy how much he's paying. He could be there in somewhat of a longer relationship, or be there for any other reason. I would most certainly not like that question, some people would find it very offensive, AND it's just 'not done' to discuss these things, just like it is on this forum actually. It's not gentlemanly if you will. And it gives you away as a *TOTAL* and utter newbie. Of course if you *ARE* a total and utter newbie and actually need to discuss the basics including price, then just bring it up as a question, i.e. you asking how it works with bars, girls and remuneration.

2. [To the original poster and quite a few other guys] : LOSE the fetish for 'getting it free'. Especially younger, better looking guys suffer from it, going 'hey I don't have to pay for it'.. And indeed perhaps they don't. But then quit hanging around bars and go find girls in the real world. Accept that ALL girls are in the bar scene for a reason, and the reason is money, and often for quite urgent reasons. There is *NO* mileage in trying to con a girl out of an honest wage for no other reason than satisfying your own ego on 'still being able to get it for free'. Think of what you're paying on flights, hotels, taxis, food and then think what is really the point of not giving a girl x00(0) baht.

WLL

Archived