How many get it for free ?

unit731

... these are the moments where I know for certain that there is no greater game going on behind my back...

Doesn't it always seem that just when you're sure that you know something for certain, you find out you were wrong? Happens to me all the time... One day I'm sure that there's no greater game going on, the next day I find myself in an altercation with some sponsor-chump in the bathrooms at Marine disco because his girlfriend (who picked me up from the airport) has seen me kissing Free Sex Girl (or something like that)...

Cheers to the Greater Game! :beer:

YimSiam

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. [To the original poster and quite a few other guys] : LOSE the fetish for 'getting it free'. Especially younger, better looking guys suffer from it, going 'hey I don't have to pay for it'.. And indeed perhaps they don't. But then quit hanging around bars and go find girls in the real world. Accept that ALL girls are in the bar scene for a reason, and the reason is money, and often for quite urgent reasons. There is *NO* mileage in trying to con a girl out of an honest wage for no other reason than satisfying your own ego on 'still being able to get it for free'. Think of what you're paying on flights, hotels, taxis, food and then think what is really the point of not giving a girl x00(0) baht.

WLL

:yeahthat:

And a bit more - getting it free is not an accomplishment at all 99% of the time, you haven't broken out of the hooker-client relationship, it's just the girl making a calculation that her working time with you is being compensated in some other way (maybe she's gambling that you'll be a boyfriend or sponsor, or maybe she's even just doing it for spite or face - as when one of the other girls thinks you'll be her customer and this girl steals you away, or when you're the youngest, handsomest guy around).

Anyway... yeah, I'm probably just bitter that I COULDN'T get it for free anymore, which is why I don't try...

YimSiam :crazy:

A girl I slept with a couple weeks ago in Bangkok acted puzzled when I handed her money the next morning as she was leaving. She asked "what this for?" Could have been genuine or just another ploy. Either way I made her take the money saying that I wanted her to buy something nice for herself. I have found out the hard way that there is always a catch to "free" sex.

I have found out the hard way that there is always a catch to "free" sex.

Of course I was talking about free sex offers in A Go Go bars. Had a couple of girls looking totally puzzled when I kicked them out when the job was done or gave them money. "You think I am a bitch?"

Hmm wait, she was wearing a mini skirt, a tight top and boots, i bought her a drink in a Disco and she went home with me, without me putting too much effort into it, she took a shower and gave me a blow job before I had sex with her! Yep.... I would say she is a bitch, at least she was acting like one and if she doesn't want any misunderstanding she could have given me a clue before I was giving her money! How I am supposed to know??? "Me tell you me go your loom because me like you" *if I got 1 satang for everytime I heard that I would be retired*

Only one girl told me upfront

"Husband me he not touch me long time, me horny, i go with you, me no want money"

That's what i call a GTG :smirk:

Or maybe she should have taken the money and invested it in an Eye Test :grinyes:

DC, you remember that big boobed chick with the huge tattoo on her back from the bar where Ms Hip Hop and Ms P started tipping the main attractions (no not us) She doesn't look like a person who is going to give a guy anything for free, she knows who she is, my luck was she is new and doesn't know who I am :grinyes:

I remember her well..... as you know, I don't like ladies with "Ink"

That one had a real "Look" about her !!!.... sorta like ....If you don't "DO" me properly...and to my satisfaction....I'll rip you apart limb by limb....and EAT you

Seeing you're still posting, I guess you passed the "Test".....Well done

Cheers DS

Archived