katoey'd

buddha

maybe buddha went to pattaya??? :dunno: they had the miss international queen 2006 contest this weekend with the best transgender tarts they could round up for 12 or 15 countries.

not bad place to shop for your first time experience :o

might i add that if they are post op then the dick between the legs isn't going to be your best clue OH. need a bloodtest and some chromosomes to confirm.

cheers,

theNumbers

And, just to complicate matters, recent work in molecular genetics has shown that there are indeed XY females and XX males. I'll dig up the references if anybody really wants them.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last time i was in Thailand i was walking up beach road around 3am one night and usually i see lady boys all up and down the road ,they say their little(HELLO ,WELCOME)in their high pitched voices and i just ignore them and walk by,but this night they fuckin surrounded me trying to feel me up and i had to kinda break through them trying to protect my dick and nut's and my wallet in my pocket all at the same time...that was not kool...thats the kinda gay shit i dont like...katoeys can be ruthless and i dont trust them

Numbers et al,

I maintain you can almost always tell in person, as they usually give themselves away, as if they want you to know...to flamboyant, to over the top, too glamourous...etc...and once they start aging, all bets are off...oddly, many claim once they have the dick cut off, men/customers lose intetrest in them...go figure...

> there are 2 people who have a serious problem with the posts, you and Josh_Ingu,

To be fair, I had only made one post in this thread to date. Rather than say I have a "serious problem" with Bhudda, it would be more accurate to say that I find his inane dribblings to be irritating.

There is little difference between "bhudda" and the previous "mighty mouse", and indeed many similarities.

Lets also recall here, that the other thread of note was headed "In love" - something clearly at odds with the subject of *this* thread. CT's spurious argument that something from one thread should not be taken into another thread is of course silly in the extreme.

You seem to be of the opinion that Bhudda is a "piss take". Maybe, maybe not, but, as you best of all know, *lots* of people read this board, and to leave bhuddas drivel unchallenged on the board would, in my opinion be a mistake. However, as they say here - up to you.

-j-

And, just to complicate matters, recent work in molecular genetics has shown that there are indeed XY females and XX males. I'll dig up the references if anybody really wants them.

Yes please.

-j-

I can help you out there..

Take a look at the SRY gene on a XY genotype that is phenotypically female. It is a relatively new test in the olympics to disqualify incorrect Barr bodies and other chromosomal abnormalities. I think the first time they used it was in Atlanta against a Russian "woman" Now it is the standart test for gender verification, other than the old XY, XX etc

Archived