katoey'd

buddha

I've decided to take the plunge...

They look too goddamn tasty' date=' they remind me of the women in the theramaes of Rio, dripping with sex. I find myself visiting the Katoey bars 'just for giggles' a bit too often.

This weekend I am going for it. Any advice?[/quote']

Neurosurgery

Hw about self..surgery

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually many replies to Buddha's posts have been against some of the rules, mostly the 'flaming' rule and the board owner's advice to attack a post-but not 'the poster' and try not to get personal with a poster you don't agree with.

I know the mod has spoken already, but this seems to me the better statement! Discuss the topic and not the poster! I have said that a million times already, nobody knows Buddha, he might be a great guy to go out with who makes you laugh a lot or maybe he is a prick, I am sure in real life he is different than on the keyboard.

If one doesn't like troll posts he shouldn't feed the troll with replies because that is how a troll survives! Trying to discredit a troll is just making him stronger. I don't need an ignore list to ignore topics I don't like, I am sure everyone else can do the same thing!

Zombienation

I don't mean to attack or offend you, it should be okay to adress some words to you since I can see you do that too. When you started posting here I found your posts very interesting and they where backed up by a decent knownledge of yours. Lately your posts are less enjoyable because they are very personal, it SEEMS to ME that you are trying to profile people, make a final judgement about their characters and you are very insultive, always trying to say that someone else has problem! If I catched it correctly you have studied psychology, I am asking myself why don't you offer help and advice, like you did when you had a lower post count, instead of kicking a guy who has obviously problems in your opinion? Why is it so important to post your opinion about a character? If you don't like someone just ignore him, taking the fact that you always participate in threads like this and close your post with something provocive has probably a meaning too which I don't dare to judge. If that was offensive in any way I deeply apologize because that wasn't my intention, I just think you can do much better than that and your professional background could be used more productive, for all of us!

No offence taken CT...it's not easy to offend me, really...

Yes, i'm an ex-shrink...and of course i will offer advice to those who ask for it...

Buddha is not.

Now, are you saying Buddha has a problem and i should help him?

My criteria for intervention is that someone must present as genuine...Buddha knows what he is doing and intentionally provokes...therefore i avoid dealing with him as someone with 'issues'...i will play the game and that's as far as it goes. I'm having fun. I want to continue as such. I don't recall seeing anyone asking for help lately, so i will just continue as is... Hope that explains my position on this.

[color:red]Nervous dog and bangkok traveler...

why don't you guys just click the ignore buddha button?

Seems that you have a problem with every post I make, that would be a quick solution and hey I wouldn't miss you a bit."[/color]

Buddha, I think you have me confused with Damen.

Why would you say that? :dunno:

I took a Katoey on my first night in BKK. She was gorgeous and more feminine that most other girls I've had (before or since). I enjoyed her company immensely... I liked her acting like a princess and I enjoyed treating her like one. Back in the room...??? Excellent! Until she pulled out the snake! Make no mistake, this was a gorgeous woman who happened to have a dick. In the end, I went with the "When in Rome"... philosophy. I enjoyed it and I don't reget it, but I probalby won't do it again.

"...Make no mistake, this was a gorgeous woman who happened to have a dick...."

Sorry dude, you are indeed mistaken, he was a man who looked like a gorgeous woman. But so what as long as you had a good time? No need for denials.

Just out of curiosity, it you did it, and enjoyed it, and have no regrets, why wouldn't you do it again?

Archived