katoey'd

buddha

I like that you say that. Thanks! There is such a non-open attitude on this board about fucking Kathuys. I dont know why whoremongers are judging others with such diligence, when they are doing themselves things that are not mainstream. Well I do know: homophobia. I do not see any problems what is wrong with fucking a kathuy? Especially in the sexual arena there are a lot of likes and dislikes. Why not leave everybody their own space?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that you say that. Thanks! There is such a non-open attitude on this board about fucking Kathuys. I dont know why whoremongers are judging others with such diligence, when they are doing themselves things that are not mainstream. Well I do know: homophobia. I do not see any problems what is wrong with fucking a kathuy? Especially in the sexual arena there are a lot of likes and dislikes. Why not leave everybody their own space?

TOPCATTA....look, the man can fuck or get fucked by anybody he wants to he's grown.And i was just making jokes by the way..but you cant sit on here and not expect straight men listening to another supposed straight man talking about doing something sexual with another man without responding the way some of us have...he's grown he can do what he wants, but real men don't get it on with other men just to experience something different sexually....be man enough to call it what is and we all know what that is....

Theshaw66,

Exactly! I could care less if a guy fucks a woman, another man, or a giraffe, as long as all parties are adult and consenting. I just hate all the excuses and bullshit denials they com eup with to confuse the issue, and deny what they are in deed doing...The last thing we need is a lot of judgemental PC crap. Glad you have the guts to say it!

Are you sure Pat-from-Jersey doesnt KNOW that? I read the opposite in his post.

Of course you read the exact opposite in his post sweetheart, of course you did. May I remind you, that last week, when I disagreed with you, you got angry and said "...that is it, I am through with you..." and now here you are replying to my posts, once again compleately mis interpreting it...

I told Pat From Jersey he shouls not feel any shame, and was just curious why if he enjoyed it with no regret, why he wouldn't do it again, as it was something he said he enjoyed. A fair non judgemental questuion, yet, you over looked that fact...I support these guys, and encourage them to not play into the denial game, and just be open about it all...Again, you miss this fact...

Make up your mind, you are either going to be through with me, and ignore me (which I now wish you would do), or else you will accept that people have opinions different than yours, and not act so childish when we disagree with you.

As you are no longer accepting PTs from me, I must conclude that you choose to ignore me, so please use the ignore feature, and rid yourself of the burdon that is me.

I would know whether Buddha is taking the piss or not, i must admit i dont really recall any of his posts. So i guess i have to take it as being a genuine desire.

Whether genuine or not, at least he is stating his intention. It makes me wonder about the guys who have taken a katoey home, without knowing(well at least that's what they all seem to say), and did they do, as a previous poster said or did, "when in Rome"

Maybe it's just me, but i've never been fooled by a ladyboy...always known it was a man...never been tempted, never will be...never seen a kateoy i thought was even vaguely attractive, maybe i go to the wrong places?

Where is Buddha anyway, he seems to have become very quiet all of a sudden...odd that....

Thanks for the pic ND, i was eating a hotdog at the time, when i opened the page...promptly threw up....

:barf::yeahthat::barf:

Maybe it's just me' date=' but i've never been fooled by a ladyboy...[/quote']

Not that you know of, anyway! :p

This is the biggest bullshit line I frequently hear, usually from guys who tap Kataoeys and won't admit it under their real board names. Another poster played this game...bottom line is, in person, you can almost always tell, as many just do not look natural at all. There is always something just a bit off about them. Some more so than others...

Of course, should you have gone to a bar, talked to them, bar fined them, taken them to your room, groped around, and gotton them naked, and still haven't figured it out, the dick hanging between their legs should be an indication they are not a "real" woman...hope that clears it up a bit for some of you. As I say, if this is your thing, admit it, as a few have, and stop all the crap/denials/excuses etc, it just plays into the sham game, and deminishes your freedom, by allowing others to control you.

Archived