katoey'd

buddha

I wouldn't say he is clever, it's hardly neurosurgery/rocket science...throw in a controversial comment, watch the assembled masses respond based upon their own experience/agenda....it just reveals more of what can be read in any other post...that there are different personalities on the board...who view things differently...

Bearing in mind Buddha can not be taken seriously, i have sought to respond in kind, baiting him at times, it has been moderately successful...but whilst he was amusing, it's getting a bit dull now imho...what's next in his oh so controversial posting topic list?

I can hardly wait... :sleeping:

Sex with animals must be next on his list... :p

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torney,

Maybe S&M or B&D? A trip to 'the Cave' or something similar? Gangbanging soi dogs? Naga sex? Can't be another Eden thread, as that is banned. :smirk:

Zombie,

Clever as in even though some of us have smelt a shit stir from almost the very beginning his posts are still driving threads with many replies and creating long threads. Clever in that even though some totally disbelieve anything he has posted lately that they still seem to post in his threads and keep them alive. Not so much in the subject matter itself, although I thought the visa stuff was pretty original and 'clever'.

"i have sought to respond in kind, baiting him at times, it has been moderately successful..."

Successful in what way? Basically all I see him saying is if you don't like it, don't read it.

Cent

Ok, agreed Cent...it gets replies...threads grow...post counts increase...debate occurs....and i'm sure Buddha gets to feel all warm and special...i guess he could supply photographic evidence of aspects of his exploits if he wanted to prove what he's done as well...so i guess he'll have his fun until he is ignored totally...which can't be far off...

I just bet he's some single man living in a council flat in Essex in the UK, with far too much time on his hands...spending his days concocting his next 'outrageous' post....oh the fun he must have!

:D Yep, but it has been a diversion from the usual, and one thing about these sorts of posts is that a lot of the time they do inspire break-away posts and threads that can be useful, interesting and informative. Only way to stop a troll is to ignore the troll.

I should be in Gulliver's on the Friday night Nov. 17th on my way through BKK back to the states. Stop in and share a beer and a chat. Usual time: 7/7:30-ish. The Egyptian place some of us get off to after the meetings is very good as well, then a Cowboy crawl is usually on the agenda. We'll see. :)

Cent

Hi,

"Khun Sanuk, you must be paying Buddha to write this drivel, otherwise why would it go posted? Is it driving a lot of traffic to the site?"

ND, I know you are pissed off that I banned Mao Mark and am leaving this go on. Truth is that if Mao Mark were posting now, it is highly likely that I would let that slide as well.

Am I paying Buddha? No.

Is it driving a lot of traffic? No idea, I do not have statistics that detailed.

No offene, ND, you are a good friend, but I think you are taking this way too seriously. Don't like to read Buddha's posts, then put him on ignore. It really is that easy.

Having said all of that, I do get annoyed by some of the posts, but I'd say that everybody should have figured out by now that Buddha is taking the piss.

I'm in 2 minds about whether or not I want him to stop posting. On the one hand, it would mean no more complaints from the likes of you and a few others, but on the other hand controversy sells.

So, as long as no board rules are being broken, I think I'll stay out of this.

Sanuk!

Fine, I'm out of here, it seems someone can say that they went to macDonalds and couldn;t buy a Big Mac, you ask them "WHERE" obviously (as did I) doubting the validity of the statement.

I'd like to see some even handedness here, why was Old Hippie asked to stop being so gay, it was offending some posters and to ease up, yet Buddha posts his crap without a comment?

I sadly hold the board in a higher opinion, and thought some honesty went with information sharing. . . . .

DOG

Hi,

"why was Old Hippie asked to stop being so gay, it was offending some posters and to ease up, yet Buddha posts his crap without a comment?"

I let the OH gay stuff go on for quite a while as well, until it was getting totally out of hand with the gay comments appearing in every single thread and more often than not pulling those threads off-topic. At that point I asked OH (and a few others) to relax it a bit and they did. The comments still appear from time to time - and I have no problem with that - but they no longer interfere with other discussions.

So far Buddha's posts have been confined to a few threads (and for the record I did ask him to turn it down a while back and was told he would, and yes, I am a bit annoyed to see this thread as it is another obvious piss take).

"I sadly hold the board in a higher opinion, and thought some honesty went with information sharing. . . . . "

So, are you saying that you think there is even 1 single person on this board who believes the posts that Buddha has made? The majority of replies are done in the same spirit as the original post, a pisstake.

So far it seems there are 2 people who have a serious problem with the posts, you and Josh_Ingu, all others either don't care or ignore them. Why can't you do the same?

As I said you are taking this way too personal. It was perfectly okay for *you* to take the piss but when someone else does it (and you do not think it is funny) you get pissed off. So, don't talk to me about 'even handedness'.

Sanuk!

Archived