katoey'd

buddha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whole nother ball game in person...as I said, they are usually very unnatural in their appearance and their mannerisims.

These tests (Also used by a former poster who couldn';t admit he liked katoeys) are always sighted as "...oh see, you can get fooled..." Bullshit, different situation in person. And fooled or not, the dick should be your first and final clue...

If you lean that way, and want to play, fine with me...just stop all this "...oh see, you can't tell...easy to get fooled...I'm not gay because they think they are women/look like women crap..." this is all I am trying to say/my point...in fact, just admit you like Katoeys, no big deal...

You guys kill me !!!!

I think K. Dog must have had a Catholic education.

Only yesterday morning, when we chatted about meeting at Gullibles, he just HAD to ask my "Puying Du Jour"...(Miss P was outa town)...if she was a Katoey!!!! WTF !!!

The Bastard told her I only do Katoeys and wanted to know if she had big feet and an Adam's apple...555555

Can absolutely guarantee that the only dick she had between her legs was,in fact, MINE.....well at least for the past 2 days....lol....

Sorry Dog....I think you need Help....LOL....

Fear not, chances are, you would not have been fooled in person, when/where it really mattered.

I cannot say I can seprate Katoys from Ladies 100%

most of the times I accuse a hot girl beeing a Katoy!

I remember once beeing picked up by a tall sexy girl (she really picked me and didnt wanted money)

...and the 11 year old flowergirl which is the funniest girl on walking street asked me "Hey is that your new boyfriend?"

i was shocked and couldnt stop staring at her.

I didn't notice anything, she had bad stinking feet but also had a pussy, i believe it was an original girl!

Most of the times you spot the katoys from beeing overdressed, too sexy to be real!

CT...really? I've never ever EVER been fooled..bearing in mind my previous considerable indulgences in all things p4p, have travelled to most major tourist destinations and sampled everywhere, i always know. There is always something that gives it away, the shape of the shoulders, the neck, the god awful way too obviously masculine jaw line, the exagerated movements, the voice...

I'm honestly shocked when people don't know! I'm shocked now at your post!!!! I've never thought a katoey to be too sexy to be real! Just plain not sexy, ever!!!!

maybe buddha went to pattaya??? :dunno: they had the miss international queen 2006 contest this weekend with the best transgender tarts they could round up for 12 or 15 countries.

not bad place to shop for your first time experience :o

might i add that if they are post op then the dick between the legs isn't going to be your best clue OH. need a bloodtest and some chromosomes to confirm.

cheers,

theNumbers

Archived