have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to all the crap shows I listen to, and the crap I read, the vast majpority (as in NOT ALL, But most) of the women at prime bar girl age (post puberty to 24) don't have full orgasms. Many women physically can't have an orgasm from fucking, they need external stimulation, and other women can orgasm from oral, they need internal...others have no probvlem cumming either way...

So inconclusion...if it is not uncommon for the younger women to not have orgasms...then how is it possible for 100% of the younger bar girls to have orgasms 100% of the time? are we really that good?

OH, I've known women under 24 to have vaginal orgasm...quite a few in fact, but it's always been in relationships, never a one nighter as far as i can recall...and i can't recall many of the one nighters i've had...alcohol may have been involved...

One of my previous GFs used to orgasm from kissing!! And 2 from breast play only...maybe i'm just damn good! (a large dose of sarcasm here, in case i get the usual accusations of ego mania)

Agreed, I would like to think I knew some also...I am just going by what all the "experts" say on the radio shows and other crap I read...A lot of women I know tell me they thought they had orgasm when they were younger, but realized later in their later 20's what a "real" orgasm was...no ideas...kinda don't care either, I was just mentioning it as a point of debate...sort of sarcastically...I mean, if they are right, and many/most women that age don't have "full" orgasms, then 100% of us can't be pleasing 100% of them 100% of the time...right? In seriousness, I do tend to doubt the claims of some, that they ALWAYS make whores cum...

You guys actually believe that BS they tell you!

If an 8lb baby can come out of there, believe me, they can take it! It will stretch a mile before it tears an inch.

If you start pounding away before she is warmed up, even with lube, it will likely be uncomfortable for her though.

Saying you are too big is just all part of the bargirl 101 act! Right up there with "me lub you too mutt".

EasyST, i would mention that considerable physiological changes accompany pregnancy...i would also point out that the average vagina is supposed to be 5" long and i would furthermore add that a baby passes through the cervix and comes from the womb...now if your schlong can penetrate the cervix then you have one clever dick! Sure the vagina stretches, but it's not much more than a receptacle for your pleasure...speaking from experience and being in the above average, but not deformed camp, of pork sword owners, sometimes a smaller lady takes a while to achieve the perfect fit, several sessions are required. A one nighter, despite considerable warming up can be painful i'd suggest, not only for the lady concerned but on occasion for me as well.

If you've seen those fine movies of ladies with enormous objects stuffed in their bearded clam, you will no doubt have noticed that they only go in so far, it's the width that gets bigger...a good example is posted on uselessjunk.com at this moment...sure, the lady can take the width, but the length is no great shakes...check it out.

If an 8lb baby can come out of there, believe me, they can take it! It will stretch a mile before it tears an inch.

It would be a shame if her pussy would keep the shape of that baby she gave birth a couple years ago! A too long dick can hurt a lot, especially a hooker or a woman that has sex everyday, the latex and that spermicide stuff destroys the vaginal flora and therefore almost all of them have inflammations and swellings and when there is a too long schlong her viginal walls expand and the bladder is getting squeezed and the uterus is getting poked if she has a baby or not doesn't matter in this case.

I don't have a shlong and i never heard of hurting someone by my dicksize and if a girl would tell me it was too big I wouldn't believe it either, I guess we all know what kind of dick is hanging on us and can judge for ourselves. No doubt that there are plenty of guys with a pain providing dick in their pants!

If you start pounding away before she is warmed up, even with lube, it will likely be uncomfortable for her though.

Saying you are too big is just all part of the bargirl 101 act! Right up there with "me lub you too mutt".

Yeah well, when a woman gives birth they usually give them drugs to numb the pain, and they scream and cry and sometimes need stitches to fix that shit up... =]

Well if you guys say so. The Vagina elongates and the cervix moves off to the side instead of directly behind when they are stimulated which makes the canal longer. Again, if you pound away from the get go then it's probably gonna be uncomfortable for them regardless of your size. If your extremely long like 7+ inches then yea, it's gonna hurt no matter what if you pound away. I am talking about the 95% of guys who are not extremely long!

I am quite average in length. Probably about average in thickness as well. I can't count the # of times Thai girls complimented/complained yada yada about my "big dick". It's NOT except maybe in Japan or something. These are Thai girls who I KNOW have had plenty of farang dick to compare me to.

It's just another BS excuse/compliment like everything else. They always seem to cum as well but I don't try to figure out if they are acting or not. Sometimes I know they are acting and sometimes I'm not sure. Any guy who thinks he can always tell the difference is only fooling himself IMHO. If they are wet as hell that is about the only thing they can't fake but you can't always rely on or expect that.

I just don't think about it! I just don't ask about it! All that matters is that I enjoy myself. I know if they want to, they will enjoy themselves as well but a LOT of that depends on them not me!

It's not the same for them either! It's not so much what you look like or even what you do mechanically. It's how you make them feel. For us it's mostly the audio/visual experience of our brain. The brain is the main errogenous zone either way.

And of course these are mostly Ho's we are talking about. Some truly love their job and get off all the time. For many, they are gonna have trouble getting into it no matter how much of a stud (you think) you are.

Archived