have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Jeez' date=' I have been wrong all this time...

[/quote']

Now ya talking, wisest words you've written in a long time :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

Oh don't try to make up to me now with sugar coated words you bitch! And besides, the wisest words I ever posted were when I told you not to Send The_Numbers 40,000bht a month in hopes of having exclusivity to him! But you evidently did not learn...and I would have given you exclusivity for 30K a month...thought you could do better didn't you? and now you are rapidly headed up the Nong Khai Highway...oh well...you will be back as well!

Very intelligent contribution...

I take it you really believe the orgasms are all real? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It is not exactly what he suggested!

Talking in general, for men an orgasm is the ultimate thing and that is why we are having sex for, after the orgasm we are satisfied and go limb after a while! A woman doesn't need an orgasm to have good sex and an orgasm isn't the ultimate satisfaction for her.

Back to the topic, the most BGs are faking an orgasm to get it over with asap, it is a signal to the man to hurry up.

Saying that none of the girls having an orgasm is definately wrong. I do not pretend that I could always tell the difference, hell no, never ever, and I also don't really care if she gets off or not for the reason i have mentionend above but when a girl is shaking in uncertain ways or wettens my sheets than i take that for a good indicator. But hey if I would make a list between freelancers and Bgs I would probabably not more than 2 in the list of BGs who really enjoyed the sex and I would have at least trice as much in the list of free lancers. That would make 8 maybe 10 out of aprox 200. WHich proofs both theories, the most want you to get off asap to get the money but some very few enjoy the sex with a guy or a certain guy (however)

When you say ALL it is final. There are always exceptions to every rule! You can never aplly anything to 100% to any group of people. If we could consider that in all the discussions it would make a lot happier!

"...She offered to pay me for sex..."

I offered to pay you for sex also...what is your point? :dunno:

I told you I don't take checks. And I don't have the slot down below to automatically process credit cards so I have to take cash. It might be highway robbery but I feel I'm worth atleast 2k baht in thailand st, not the 500 you offered me >.<

"...She offered to pay me for sex..."

I offered to pay you for sex also...what is your point? :dunno:

I told you I don't take checks. And I don't have the slot down below to automatically process credit cards so I have to take cash. It might be highway robbery but I feel I'm worth atleast 2k baht in thailand st' date=' not the 500 you offered me >.<[/quote']

Perhapes if your father's cow really WAS sick, I'd have ponied up a bit more...but 2K? hell, even Nervous Dog only commands 1500, and he is considered tops in the field.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule but most of the time, the orgasms are fake...

On the subject of wet sheets and "female ejaculation" what is that stuff? A woman doesn't produce enough natural vaginal lubrication to make the sheet really wet. If there's a little bit dribbing down you've done an excellent job. I've read that "female ejaculation" is mostly just a load of piss. If a girl pisses all over my bed I definitely don't take that as a good sign.

Archived