have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

Hey Lucy,

You better let me check out your references from Miss Perfect first...But chances are that mine will get huge while I put her thru a thorough investigation to undercoverly check if she is a good pussy for you. Afterall what are friends for?! As a matter of fact with all the practice (its hard work to keep a cock in a healthy shape!) it is becoming bigger and bigger every day. You can come and rescue me cause I hear these girls are dangerous. They suck you in and never let go of you. Gosh that would be something! I hope she will not use her pussy muscles or starts dancing on it or I'll shoot my load prematurely. We dont want to disappoint her, do we?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to burst some egos but it's really nothing to do with size. We're talking about the difference between 50mm (would fit a small condom) diameter and 55mm (would fit a large condom). The real issue is lubrication, or lack thereof. Prostitutes in the West will always lubricate themselves before sex but for whatever reason in Thailand that's not the norm. Have a heart for the poor girl - she's hardly going to be overwhelmed with lust with some random guy old enough to be her father, especially when it's her job and she fucks a different one (or 2 or 3 or 5) every day. Be kind and buy some Astroglide or Durex Play.

"...Have a heart for the poor girl - she's hardly going to be overwhelmed with lust with some random guy old enough to be her father, especially when it's her job and she fucks a different one (or 2 or 3 or 5) every day. Be kind and buy some Astroglide or Durex Play..."

Not according to the studs on this board who say the girls love to fuck them...and have tons of orgasms...

"...Have a heart for the poor girl - she's hardly going to be overwhelmed with lust with some random guy old enough to be her father, especially when it's her job and she fucks a different one (or 2 or 3 or 5) every day. Be kind and buy some Astroglide or Durex Play..."

Not according to the studs on this board who say the girls love to fuck them...and have tons of orgasms...

Well you either have it or you don't....

However, i'm not an old geezer yet...sometimes, in the right light, when there's a blue moon, i can look ok-ish...

I'm a great believer in 'vibe'...i couldn't shag a lady if they weren't into it...i'd feel bad...however, i guess when i am an old chap, then maybe i'll be more realistic and realise that some things just aint gonna happen...i dread that day...

Archived