have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Involuntary muscular spasms (a finger in the arse, or around the area should tell you!!)

Can't fake those....

Rosey flush around the neck and upper chect.

Can't fake that either

Vast quantities of natural lube tells you she into it also...damn difficult to fake.

Really, Sherlock Holmes is not required...

Involuntary muscular spasms (a finger in the arse, or around the area should tell you!!)

Can't fake those....

Can't fake that either

Vast quantities of natural lube tells you she into it also...damn difficult to fake.

Wait...what you are saying is, I may have actuall, with out even trying, given an orgasm or 2 to a bar girl...I find this shocking news!

Normally, I'd I would bash this thinking...but I have seen the light in wake of the previous news/revalation...I am a stud...hence, I now think all Bar girls are saints who never lie or scam or bullshit...Jeez, I have been wrong all this time...

"...I believe what he meant is there are exceptions to the rule.

Even a sorry fucker like me has been able to connect with a BG or two. It happens..."

Hmmm, I have said this a zillion times...yet it goes unnoticed when I do...glad you mention it...

Involuntary muscular spasms (a finger in the arse' date=' or around the area should tell you!!)

Can't fake those....

Can't fake that either

[/quote']

Wait...what you are saying is, I may have actuall, with out even trying, given an orgasm or 2 to a bar girl...I find this shocking news!

Normally, I'd I would bash this thinking...but I have seen the light in wake of the previous news/revalation...I am a stud...hence, I now think all Bar girls are saints who never lie or scam or bullshit...Jeez, I have been wrong all this time...

"...I believe what he meant is there are exceptions to the rule.

Even a sorry fucker like me has been able to connect with a BG or two. It happens..."

Hmmm, I have said this a zillion times...yet it goes unnoticed when I do...glad you mention it...

I never doubted you for a minute...really!

Well, there was this one time...but, ummm, nevermind....i guess it's impossible not to learn a thing or 2 along the way, unless you really are an uncaring fucker..and i know those types exist...us shrinks have nice labels for them.

Very intelligent contribution...

I take it you really believe the orgasms are all real? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

or I was refering to your ignorance in believing that just because a person has a lot of sex(money or not) they eventually 'turn off' too it.

I met an ex-Eden lady by chance. She offered to pay me for sex. She said she had been with thousands of guys and she wanted to go back because she liked sex so much(She has somebody sponsering her so money isn't an issue for her).

Archived