operations in thailand

belfastish

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a recent medical bill from my family, at an upper end (but not the top of the line) private hospital:

Wife: four days private room, private nurse, uterus scraped, ovary removed, biopsied for cancer and other related lab work performed.

Me: outpatient minor hernia surgery at the same time (did we get a volume discount?)

Total bill: B63,000. And yes, very happy/satisified with the facilities and overall experience.

Is that cheaper than where you come from?

Cheers,

LT

Nice tits! :) It goes to me! :)

I had my gallbladder taken out in a private Surin hospital. MUCH cheaper than in the states. 20,000USD to have done in the states. They also would have done it as an outpatient operation! (Fuck that!) In Thailand (Surin) I had a great doctor, and the total cost, including everything, was 700USD. Big difference. This included 3 days in hospital, all meds, food, doctor's bill, anaethesia, nursing costs, etc.

Cent

ha ha nice one cent!

im guessing it would be about £2000 which would be 140,000baht where im from.

you can go out of hospital that day and back to work in 3 days so it would probably be really cheap as its not a big op.

is there price increases for stupid farang? :(

thanks for ingo guys

and the first joke about this thread goes to? :)

Katoeys pay good money for those tits and you want to throw yours away? :shocked:

You might want to think twice about this surgery. You could turn your bitch tits into a lucrative venture. There are a few guys on this board who will pay for a guy with tits and a cock providing you put on a skirt first. :grinyes:

I just had my ACL and MCL done on my left knee at Bumrungrad. Cost was Bt200,000 (US$5500), thats the whole works, room for 2 nights etc. I was extremely satisfied with the whole thing. From the 1st appointment with the doc all through the physiotherapy. After 3 weeks I'm walking on my wn with little to no pain.

I saw a guy in the physio lad who had his done in the US a few months ago, is still having problems and he said he paid US$13,000.

If I ever need anything done again it'll be here!

Let me know how it goes I...er ah a friend might want to have it done as well...Bumrumgrad and maybe a few others, will give you a rough estimate on line. Worth a look.

Also, as BH is an internationally accredited hospital, my USA (crap) insurance will reimburse me for most procedures...and E.R. visits.

Archived