Stickman gone?

I agree with Lord Toad. I thought Stickman's site was useful and interesting even if I didn't agree with everything he posted. So what. Galt did go too far and it sounded like a personal vendetta - why would a Farang go out of his way to create problems for another Farang at his job simply because he didn't like what the Farang posted on his site? Was Galt a stalking horse for angry bar owners?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with Lord Toad. I thought Stickman's site was useful and interesting even if I didn't agree with everything he posted. So what. Galt did go too far and it sounded like a personal vendetta - why would a Farang go out of his way to create problems for another Farang at his job simply because he didn't like what the Farang posted on his site? Was Galt a stalking horse for angry bar owners?

I agree with you a bit here in the basic principle. But we have no ideas who this Galt guy is, and or what problems may have come from Stick, be they real OR PERCEIVED...as Zombie and a few others said, a lot going on we most likely know nothing about.

Archived