Stickman gone?

Hmmm, I just went there via a "Galt" link and the link was broken. Further review (uh, going to Stick's homepage) gave me this note:

The Stickman site is down and offline for the time being. It is hoped that it will return soon, but whether or not that happens remains to be seen.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped and/or contributed to this site over the years.

Best wishes,

The Stickmanbangkok team

stickmanbangkok@gmail.com

So, is it a coincidence or did "John Galt" strike a nerve? Inquiring minds want to know...

Personally, Stick has done me no harm, is a nice guy IME, and I hope all is well for him. But that does not mean that "John Galt" did not ring true with *a few* of his observations (the less personal ones).

Cheers,

LT

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was quite shocked to see his site down. He gave us very useful information for many years. I never had a problem with the advertising. He is entitled to make money IMO. Why do we have the idea that his site should be "pure" and not for profit? Who among us is not trying to make a profit with our ventures?

Bring back Stick!

Stickman is/was sort of the new Trink...he changed over time, and people either loved him or hated him...but like many columists, loved and or hated...people read him...why don't some of you who know him, pick up the phone and call him, see if he is o.k. you can keep it private, but it would be a nice gesture!

Archived