The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes it takes great hurt before someone is able to change...you gotta hit rock bottom.....it's a defect in some people...'the power to repeat' it's called....Snowman demonstrated it to great effect, got pissed up, whatever, but spoke to her, made her promises etc...truth is he wanted to speak to her, wants to meet up, because he honestly believes (maybe even arrogantly? But then don't we all..) that he can 'handle it'...

Snowman, i and others tried to help, you have already fucked up...you are back into the cycle, you will meet her when you go, will think she's different, not the same as other BGs, you will believe you can 'show her the light' or that she can change...you will feel at times 'something is not quite right' as you drift into a relationship with her, then your life will change forever, panic and anxiety will ensue, as you give her money, in some vain belief that she wont go with other men or have other sponsors....oh the lies and deceit....i can see it now....the fear and insecurity....what joy....

Bye bye snowman.

Can't say I *exactly* remember the whole discussion but think I arranged to meet up after a week in Phuket.

So? Just cancel it!

Look Snow, without any offence intended, there was recently a topic started by myself about insults where people admitted they get a little upset when people come here to get justification for their weird decissions! I assume you play along the lines, pretend you understand our warnings but deep inside you hope it will work out with her! If that is not the truth stop reading now!

If that describes your current mood almost precisely you should consider that as long as you dont have control over the situation she will have control. There is no equal customer/prostitute arrangement! You pay, emotionally and moneywise and if you don't start to get ground under your feet very quickly you probably will have to pay a price which is too high and probably destroys your trust for a longer period of time than you want. I haven't been scammed yet, There was one attempt in the past which I've smelled in the beginning and there is one going on that simply must be a scam because my Dream Girls usually don't stop buy my Condo and give me a map with 36 HQ Lingerie Pictures of themselves (in private)

One good reasons why I never got scammed is that I always knew that when she is gone there are 200 others waiting which are equal or even better than her! Sounds totally assholish and selfish of me but it is the bloody truth! BGs in Thailand are replacable there are not too many standing out of the crowd and even those are replacable, just need to show some patience and don't throw yourself, your heart and your money at the first girl you've met! You don't buy a house without checking out other houses to compare it with!

Find the switch in your head and realise what is going on!

PS I genuinely know how much of "player" this girl is...it's just getting my head round the fact how naive I've been / am being / will be...

I really seriously reckon I won't end up meeting her. I certainly WONT be spending 3 weeks with her. I may appear to slip once or twice between now and then but I've already made various plans to meet up with mates out there now.

At worst I'll meet up with her for a night and bang her senseless.

So it ain't quite "Bye bye Snowman" yet, chaps...

Snowman71

Maybe not bye bye, but you are showing signs of melting...but i guess a snowman does that after a while...

If you meet up with her the addiction will continue and a snowman no more ye shall be...just a shadow of your former self...or is that a puddle...?

Upto you dude...we know da drill...been there, seen it, done it...learned...now us wise asses seek to pass on our pearls of wisdom...in the hope others dont make the same mistake, but they do, they always do...i fear u r on a slippery slope...

No amount of well-meaning advice is gonna help. What needs to happen is Snowman's gatta get thoroughly fucked up by this gal, then he'll come to his senses. All these forums do is give people a place to rant. The reality on the ground never changes.

Mostly, it's all good though: Naive guys learn (sometimes expensive, but always enlightening) lessons, some wealth gets transferred from first world to third (for a change) and everyone gets laid.

The circle of life.

>yadda, yadda<

Hang on, Shyge, I didn't throw no fit at all. I was in bed and thought she was speaking to me yet she was still on the phone to Sponsor A. HE went ballistic NOT me. As for handling the truth, I'd been pretty cool about it all along with her taking calls / texts. Can't say I enjoyed her doing so but I reaslised she has a living to learn.

I only started getting pissed off when our agreed month at Xmas was shortened and the calls / texts started to dry up, hence my posting on here.

I KNOW I should stay away and may well yet do so but she doesn't ask me for money and knows better than to do so. I was / am just caught up in the can I handle things if / when I get more involved with her and it's pretty obvious to me that, unless I'm one in a million (which I'm not !), I won't be able to...hence the general consensus to get the fuck out now , while I can.

Which I'm working on...cos believe it or not, I'm a firm believer in listening to the voice of experience. Of which there seems to be oodles of on here ! :p ...

Snowman71

Hang on, Shyge, I didn't throw no fit at all. I was in bed and thought she was speaking to me yet she was still on the phone to Sponsor A. HE went ballistic NOT me. As for handling the truth, I'd been pretty cool about it all along with her taking calls / texts. Can't say I enjoyed her doing so but I reaslised she has a living to learn.

Still a big deal breaker to say anything when she is on the phone with her personal ATM. You literally messed with her income. That is the only reason she is on the game and the only reason she was in bed with you! This bloke on the other side of the world, who could be you in a few weeks, was right to go ballistic, he probably thought she is at home getting eaten by mosquitos, taking care of the babies and cooking food for the family. On the other hand you did this guy a favor, if he is smart enough to let her go, you saved him a bunch of money! If she would make up with him she will most likely never tell you. Too strong is the GUILT CARD she is holding in her hand while she is playing her game with you!

Snowman, I hear you saying that you are listening and since 90% of us has been in your situation at least once we all know that seeing her on your next trip is a "No No"

If you have a decent phone you simply can auto reject her calls and block her sms. Even when you know her number on top of your head, delete it! It is much easier to write some stupid SMS when the number is on speed dial!

When I am here i get minimum 20 sms from several girls everyday, when I am at home i get 1 from my mom! I know what it means to fill the hole just to stay in contact but you shouldn't do it with this girl, even when you think she was honest, there is still a book full of stuff which she hasn't told you! Walk away from this now, you will be screwed if you don't, I give you my word!

Archived