The GFE .. my story ...

Snowman71

When I am here i get minimum 20 sms from several girls everyday, when I am at home i get 1 from my mom! I know what it means to fill the hole just to stay in contact ...

When I'm "here" I get none !!!!.....Too busy

:grinyes::grinyes:

When I'm home I get only about 1/3 of what you get.. :shakehead:whatever: ....but strange as it seems, they ALL come from the same number!!! :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

You are right....It's all about "filling the hole".... :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Fuck me it didn't take long for her to piss me right off. We went back to our room last night with two of her BG friends. And guesss what ??? They are STILL playing some kids fucking card game for cash.

I've told her I'm off out today on my own and if they are still here when I get back ALL three of them are gettign the fucking boot.

One other thing...how the fcuk can you play cards for almost 12 hours with NO food nor sleep especially knowing how sleepy these fuckers get after a night out ? On the "ya ba", perchance ????

Snowman71...

PS Oh yeah...le Sponsor has gone very quiet, it appears. Like I'm arsed, of course :) ...

Archived