A quick Spin around Cowboy

Nervous_Dog

OH noted

The show at Raw hide where the girls strip out of "office clothes" and wear glasses gets me as well!!

Just seen those shows at Rawhide last week and they were quite nice

however,

In Soi Diamond's Carousel there's a nice show where the girls come out dressed in complete Thai Airways Stewardess' uniforms which they slowly take completey off :devil:

Damn! WHy didn't you tell me this before! Now I njeed to fly back and see this show...Uniforms! costumes fgreat stuff! I love it, what bar, where, when is show time? Name of bar etc... details man details!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carousel A Gogo, Soi Diamond (as big as Soi Cowboy) it is a side alley of Walking Street! :)

Showtime? sit there and find out, they have a marry go round with a wooden horse if you get bored ;)

and when you fly back to the US dpn't forget that the flight attendands are not a part of the show!

No wait you fly with AA or Delta or some other crap where you gotta pay for beer! Sould be safe not to confuse a grandmother with a show girl! :scared:

140baht for a drink in a go go is just ridiculous. and the heartbreaking thing is those prices arent ever going back down. goodnite fellas its all over.

let me do the math. 140 = $4.90 aussie dollars

thats five bucks after tip guys. $5!!!!! thats the same as australia. hmmm may have to open up a go go bar for myself those prices are getting stupid.

140baht for a drink in a go go is just ridiculous. and the heartbreaking thing is those prices arent ever going back down. goodnite fellas its all over.

let me do the math. 140 = $4.90 aussie dollars

thats five bucks after tip guys. $5!!!!! thats the same as australia. hmmm may have to open up a go go bar for myself those prices are getting stupid.

I got hit 130bht for abottle of fucking water, I then had to ask for ice, AND pour it myself...Breezer "ladfy drinks at 160" in some bars...yep, the end is near...especially as the dollar declines more...the cost goes up...hotels up 35+% in the last year (the ones I stay at) ...Pattaya (yech) and up country are looking better everyday!

Yeah... great business sense. The punters are staying away because the dollar is crap, the prices are up, the hotels are costing more and the girls are asking for more. The bars are nowhere near as full as they should be for this time of year.

No punters... what do you do? Put up the prices.

Idiots.

:banghead::cussing:

But trying to get the girls and the majority of bar-owners to sharpen their business sense is like an ashtray on a motorbike - fucking useless.

Terranova is a bar owner here in Pattaya, he said he would raise the prices if everyone does because it brings in more money!

The point about BKK is that it has less to do with business, more with extreme arrogance! We are the capital, we are the world! Something like that. BKK is loosing a battle they fight against themselves and Pattaya will win! Sounds stupid but it is true!

Only in this month I heard more than 10 people saying that they used to go to BKK but the early closing times, no nudity, only topless at Cowboy, the lack of nightlife and the high prices just doesn't make sense anymore! Last year the people from BKK came to PTY for the weekend, now they stay a week, it is simply cheaper and some find it better too!

I am convinced there are many better places. I like places where there is a little interaction with the girls, funny girls or good looking girls! The Sea might not have the best girls but they are funny and the most like each other and that creates a good atmosphere! Heaven Above used to be good but it lost it's charme when they removed the couches.

CT,

The Sea is actually my favorite in Pattaya and I suspect we may well know some of the the same girls there - they do have some great girls there and like you say the atmosphere is great as well.

I also didn't like Heaven Above as much as I used too, some of the better girls also seem to have moved on to other clubs now.

I've found a few diamonds in the rough also in Paris, right across from the Sea, a small often forgot about place...

Archived