do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

Just an anecdote : I'm just recovering from two nights spent with a russian STUNNER from Saint Petersburg met on www.luckylovers.net :cool:

She was on vacations in Southern Spain and decided to surprise me by spending her last two days in Paris. Thursday night, as I was home taking care of my own business in front of a few Forsters, I received an sms saying < Meet you in front of Virgin store on Champs Elysées at 10.30 pm. Anna >. Wow.

During December, on luckylovers, I already flirted her into submission, with also lot of phone calls and naughty sms, but I must say that when I saw this classy 25 yo beautiful tall and thin blonde, with a perfect face, amazing grey/blue eyes, diamonds eardrops, dressed with long black high-heels boots, elegant coat, ect, the first minutes were a bit difficult as, as i said earlier, you actually need lot of self-esteem to find the courage to flirt a girl of that stunning level of beauty and sophistication. Happily my stays in Moldova and my experience with my ex-russian GF learned me how things go with Slavic girls. They expect a lot of self-confidence from a guy, and assimilate 'manliness' with sex-appeal.

I took her to my fav cocktails bar, where I was quite sure that she will be quickly drunk, and hopefully, hot. For a russian girl 'quickly drunk' is very relative, as she needed four vodka/champagne/lytchee juice cocktails to begin to be a bit high (I had myself enought time to drop five vodka/khalua 'Black russians'), but anyway it didn't take long before we began to passionally kiss. I must say that when she took my cock out my jeans (!!!!) and began to give a fabulous HJ, staring me with her naughty blue eyes, I began to loose control of myself as I find this kind of flirt highly exciting in a crowded public place. I didn't care no more about the world around, and I began to eat her tits (she weared a small black top which showed a perfect bare stomach and half of her boobs) and to finger her already very wet shaved pussy before realise that half of the people in the bar were looking at us. We stopped the show and left. lol

I pushed her in a taxi to go to my apartment, undressed her half nude during the ride, and as soon as we arrived, it didn't take long before she took all her clothes off EXCEPT her high-heels black boots, black stockings and a fine black string. It was around 2am and we didn't close one eye before 10.30 am (we also dropped almost two bottles of Bordeaux !). NO other experience in the world can be compared with sex with a HOT russian girl. The way she sucked, the way she loved sex a bit rough and dirty, the way she loved to be dominated, the way she loved it from behind, anal included, the way she considered me as a blend of boss and lover, her naughty fantasies, it really blew my mind.

We spend the next 24 hours together overdrinking and doing the nasty in every place we could, and she left for Saint Petersburg yesterday. I gonna go there SOON.

God I love russian women. They are wild. They are hot. They are all feminity and fun. They drink like cossaks and are freaks in bed.

My kind of girls.

:cool:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola Prosal!

I see those hours chatting keep paying off!! Lucky bugger!

From my side it's up at 6am and out to another uncomfortable London trip this coming morning :( Jeez Prosal, when u're gonna invite a COUPLE of russians at a time so I can enjoy a bit?

It's midnight though and chinese GF is in the corridor busy polishing my shoes for tomorrow,dressed with a miniskirt and transparent top, no underwear, has been helping out non stop since 2pm this sunday... nice catch she's been so far as well...

Western europe sure has its share of nice sexy surprises...

Luckylovers is a goldmine. There's something like 150 000 East European girls available. You already met some of girls I got from there.

On mail.ru, a search on the criteria 'Russia', "girls 18-28", "with photos", "looking fo a man", gives as many 401,563 results !!!!

By the way, the cocktail bar where I almost made love with Anna was 'La Comete' of course !!

See you next week.

:cool:

Archived