do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

I believe that beauty of the desired partner doesnt come first place for women, more so for men. Thats at least true in my experience. Although I am with a beautiful partner inside and outside, I did have a long term rt with a man who was bold and a bit fat in the beginning...and a lot older than I am. The sexual attraction comes from other things like humor, intelligence, social behavior etc. And the more I started to love that person the more beautiful he became. So what does it mean ' a stunner'? An 'ugly' chocolate can still taste great!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as P4P goes, anybody has a chance. I think that the academic paper, linked in another thread, summed it up quite well in terms of the four types of bargirl-farang relationships: Mercenary; Staged; Mixed; Emotional.

Made me wonder if there are really any differences between these relationships and those in normal western life.

I believe that beauty of the desired partner doesnt come first place for women, more so for men. Thats at least true in my experience. Although I am with a beautiful partner inside and outside, I did have a long term rt with a man who was bold and a bit fat in the beginning...and a lot older than I am. The sexual attraction comes from other things like humor, intelligence, social behavior etc. And the more I started to love that person the more beautiful he became. So what does it mean ' a stunner'? An 'ugly' chocolate can still taste great!

Good post :up:

Definitely goes for long rt's.

Quick bangs during coffee-breaks desire the complete opposite though ;)

First time i've been in Moldova I'm been shocked by the statistically absurd density of top-beauties that populate this country. In any mall, pub or disco, almost 50% of the girls are worth a book of pictures and a recommendation letter to ANY upscale model agency in Milan, Paris, Miami or New York. You dive into a maelstroem of high and full-sized butts, long black high-heels booted legs, beautiful faces with big lips and amazing slightly orientally shaped eyes, perfect manicures, flat naked stomachs, ultra-short skirt, see-trought tops, conspicuous fine lingerie, ect. Blondes with grey eyes, brunettes with blue eyes, red-haired with green eyes : the wealth of beauty in East Europe is really amazing.

The first days were a bit difficult as you actually need an huge excess of self-esteem to find the courage to approach girls of a level that in your own country would make them accessible only on the pages of fashion magazines or on TV screens, but i quickly began to understand how things go with Slavic girls. They are basically submissive to men and that's the way they expect your inputs to come.

This is a paradox but everywhere else in the world such goddesses could have a crowd of men at their feet desperate to please them, but as long as you understand that you are not everywhere else but in Moldova, Ukraine or Russia, no need to be impressed by their stunning level of beauty and talk to them the way you talk to your maid. Be gentle but leave no room for doubt or open discussion.

Slavic women are extreme people. They are either extremely cold or extremely hot. They like to have absolutely wild parties. They like to fuck the shit out of each other like animals. They want wild action. They want their hormones make them drunk. They want to be played with. They want to be chased like the hot animals that they are. They want to be dominated. Never ask a russian woman for anything, never negotiate, never be nice in order to soften their heart (only if you want it longterm, you can try that, but even then, she will not respect you for it, she will come only for the financial or emotional security, but she will always think you are not a man. She will think you're a weak guy who let's himself fooled because she has a pussy). Be a conqueror. In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or Moldova, you have to absolutely freak out, to hit on the pussy like there's no tomorrow. Act like a Jack Nicholson on steroids. Do to your girl whatever you want. But do a lot ! Any wild thing you can think of ! Then she will stop to feel superior, stop to check you out as for your marriage potential, stop to see you as a guy who can't get what he want and is afraid of that.

And then see what happens. I guarantee you, you will the have the fun of your life. Then it's all yours.

Off to provincial Russia for a almost two monthes trip in March/April. Slavic women are an addiction you never cure yourself off.

:cool:

First time i've been in Moldova I'm been shocked by the statistically absurd density of top-beauties that populate this country. In any mall, pub or disco, almost 50% of the girls are worth a book of pictures and a recommendation letter to ANY upscale model agency in Milan, Paris, Miami or New York. You dive into a maelstroem of high and full-sized butts, long black high-heels booted legs, beautiful faces with big lips and amazing slightly orientally shaped eyes, perfect manicures, flat naked stomachs, ultra-short skirt, see-trought tops, conspicuous fine lingerie, ect. Blondes with grey eyes, brunettes with blue eyes, red-haired with green eyes : the wealth of beauty in East Europe is really amazing.

The first days were a bit difficult as you actually need an huge excess of self-esteem to find the courage to approach girls of a level that in your own country would make them accessible only on the pages of fashion magazines or on TV screens, but i quickly began to understand how things go with Slavic girls. They are basically submissive to men and that's the way they expect your inputs to come.

This is a paradox but everywhere else in the world such goddesses could have a crowd of men at their feet desperate to please them, but as long as you understand that you are not everywhere else but in Moldova, Ukraine or Russia, no need to be impressed by their stunning level of beauty and talk to them the way you talk to your maid. Be gentle but leave no room for doubt or open discussion.

Slavic women are extreme people. They are either extremely cold or extremely hot. They like to have absolutely wild parties. They like to fuck the shit out of each other like animals. They want wild action. They want their hormones make them drunk. They want to be played with. They want to be chased like the hot animals that they are. They want to be dominated. Never ask a russian woman for anything, never negotiate, never be nice in order to soften their heart (only if you want it longterm, you can try that, but even then, she will not respect you for it, she will come only for the financial or emotional security, but she will always think you are not a man. She will think you're a weak guy who let's himself fooled because she has a pussy). Be a conqueror. In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus or Moldova, you have to absolutely freak out, to hit on the pussy like there's no tomorrow. Act like a Jack Nicholson on steroids. Do to your girl whatever you want. But do a lot ! Any wild thing you can think of ! Then she will stop to feel superior, stop to check you out as for your marriage potential, stop to see you as a guy who can't get what he want and is afraid of that.

And then see what happens. I guarantee you, you will the have the fun of your life. Then it's all yours.

Off to provincial Russia for a almost two monthes trip in March/April. Slavic women are an addiction you never cure yourself off.

:cool:

You ve sold me Prosal.

Reading some of those posts I gotta wonder some guys self esteem :) . Good self esteem helps A LOT, but it definitely doesn't always bring you the hottest chick if you are poor, fat, short, ugly and not even intelligent.

What comes to prostitutes everything is possible but a good example is when a friend of mine who looks young and definitely get the girls attention went to a bar in Chiang Mai. There was this one girl that all the guys were after. Some older guys offered her thousands but she turned them all down. At some point she approched my friend and asked if he would go with her. He said he wasn't interested of paying for sex so the girl said she will pay her own barfine and fuck his brains out. And she did. At that night she was definitely out of the older guys league. Perioid.

Reading some of those posts I gotta wonder some guys self esteem :) . Good self esteem helps A LOT, but it definitely doesn't always bring you the hottest chick if you are poor, fat, short, ugly and not even intelligent.

What comes to prostitutes everything is possible but a good example is when a friend of mine who looks young and definitely get the girls attention went to a bar in Chiang Mai. There was this one girl that all the guys were after. Some older guys offered her thousands but she turned them all down. At some point she approched my friend and asked if he would go with her. He said he wasn't interested of paying for sex so the girl said she will pay her own barfine and fuck his brains out. And she did. At that night she was definitely out of the older guys league. Perioid.

:sleeping::sleeping:

reminds me of the good ole days in Singapore when we, 3 guys well into our forties, would walk into the then fillipino bar in the basemant of Orchard Tower (cannot remember the name) and all the girls would be clustered around a bunch of young guys and within 2 mintues everyone one of them would be sitting on at our table.

Always wondered why young guys are so willing to fight over hookers.

:o

TH

Great read Prosal. Interesting that you always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Guess we all should follow you around. But beyond the sarcasm what you say about Slavic women is true (except for the part they are all stunners, what I see around me in Holland is that there are definately stunners but not all are.)

IMHO *every* woman who is not in her masculine would prefer to be with a guy who is in his masculine FULL STOP!!! Western women took up the pants and the responsibilities that comes with that and have lost their sexuality. (okay as usual I generalize a bit...) Slavic, Brazilian and Thai girls for instance dont have this extreme split (yet) that women have to take things away from men in order to get in balance. With the focus on women on political power or power in the workplace, their sexual energy diminishes. Once gone difficult to pick up again. This is why a lot of farang guys fall into the trap of these particular kind of Oversea Puss. I mean that's why guys can 'see' these women as more stunning than the women of their own culture. They project onto the new culture what they would have wanted to perceive in the first place. Nothing wrong with that but notice it.

Western women might be better balanced on the workfloor but had to pay for that with giving up being a wild sexual slut or they might not even have discovered that they have that potential. And Western men arent always helping them to realize female sexual energy by running away to Thailand or other more sensual place.

Mind you, I am not giving guys shit for whoremongering in different cultures. Nothing wrong with that under the circumstances. Were we in a different reality where we could just grab any girl or boy we are horny over in the bus or any other place and we could have a pleasurable time to get off with this person, I mean were sex is a natural thing to do, wouldnt we all be happier?

Archived