do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

Amazing the lack of confidence guys have when it comes to women. Even scarier is the emphasis some guys place on the "looks" of a chick to determine if they have a shot before they make a play. Just enforces my theory that most cats have no game with chicks whatsoever outside of their wallet. Damned pathetic.

Prostitutes don't even enter the equation of obtainable in my book because u can BUY their services. Now getting the woman that prostitutes her body for cash to "love" you that is an altogether different game.

A "stunner" in my opinion does not exist. There are simply chicks I want to fuck and chicks I don't want to fuck,therefore I don't think any are unobtainable. Physical looks are only a part of the equation. Sometimes u want to fuck a fat chick and sometimes u want to fuck a skinny chick,

"out of my league" is not even a thought when it comes to any woman. Every chick can be had u just have to figure out what makes her tick. Even Rapunzel let down her hair(character in a Grimms fairytale).

If a chick I want to bang doesn't come my way, it simply wasn't the right time or I didn't use the right game. It sure as hell is not that "she is "out of my league". That is a losers mentality.

Keep it simple it's only pussy.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazing the lack of confidence guys have when it comes to women. Even scarier is the emphasis some guys place on the "looks" of a chick to determine if they have a shot before they make a play. Just enforces my theory that most cats have no game with chicks whatsoever outside of their wallet. Damned pathetic.

Prostitutes don't even enter the equation of obtainable in my book because u can BUY their services. Now getting the woman that prostitutes her body for cash to "love" you that is an altogether different game.

A "stunner" in my opinion does not exist. There are simply chicks I want to fuck and chicks I don't want to fuck,therefore I don't think any are unobtainable. Physical looks are only a part of the equation. Sometimes u want to fuck a fat chick and sometimes u want to fuck a skinny chick,

"out of my league" is not even a thought when it comes to any woman. Every chick can be had u just have to figure out what makes her tick. Even Rapunzel let down her hair(character in a Grimms fairytale).

If a chick I want to bang doesn't come my way, it simply wasn't the right time or I didn't use the right game. It sure as hell is not that "she is "out of my league". That is a losers mentality.

Keep it simple it's only pussy.

good attitude.

Hey Sushi,

Well said.

A confident man is also most attractive, unless the female is more into her masculine, it is more likely that she will jump in the sack with him.

I dont always choose to play with a stunner since they can be such lazy cunts used to everybody running around after their ass. And looks dont mean they are into riding the waves of sexual bliss...I rather have somebody who is totally hot and goes for it.

JJ,

"out of my league" is not even a thought when it comes to any woman. Every chick can be had u just have to figure out what makes her tick.

The only flaw in your post is the above quote.

Sometimes we can't make a woman tick simply because of her status. One can (eventually) make her like you but since we have no control over other (outside) influences we can't make her so called 'circle' accept you.

Think about the different layers in Thai society, which according to your posts you're familiar with.

Another example could be a religion barrier.

Those are exceptions though but I agree with your earlier statement that 'looks' alone won't (shouldn't) determine one's chances of getting a certain girl.

When it comes to bargirls, there is no such thing as a stunner you cannot have. But some guys need to believe the fantasy gf experience and going with a stunner won't work for them.

As for non-working girls I have to agree with most of the posts. Just about any girl is possible to get. It just may not be worth the effort it takes to get her.

Sooooooooo, according to collected wisdom above, you can be fat, bald and old and any girl can be yours with a bit of effort? As looks aren't important???????

LOL

Keep dreaming....

When it comes to bargirls, there is no such thing as a stunner you cannot have.

No? Well, on Saturday I have seen a bald 60+yo 240lbs guy with a blue "Red Bull" Singlet and green beach shorts and sandals, he was trying to barfine 4 different ladies at Living Dolls Show Case and guess what? he went off alone, ranting at those "arrogant bitches"

Of course in terms of prostitution none of the girls is out of anyones league, but claiming they are ALL available for EVERYONE is naive, they are not!

In terms of good looking 90% of the girls are out of everyones league or why do we go to hookers in the first place???

Little bit more realism couldn't hurt. I am really not ugly and there are definately girls in every country who are attracted to me. But some of the girls that I shared the pillows with are way way hotter than me and way younger than me, I guess I could say that when it comes to the looks they are out of my league, since they are hookers they are probably not!

Archived