do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

I believe that beauty of the desired partner doesnt come first place for women' date=' more so for men. [/quote']

Good post :up:

Definitely goes for long rt's.

Quick bangs during coffee-breaks desire the complete opposite though ;)

Good you didnt give up the quickies with stunners. I just realize I am a hypocrite...I also had female stunners in my bed and am I complaining about that????!!!!I enjoyed myself. And sometimes you just want to fuck a stunner eventhough you dont like her personality but bang her anyway. Good you got me back in my place!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And sometimes you just want to fuck a stunner eventhough you dont like her personality but bang her anyway. "

This kind of thinking is BTW not female. This I picked up from men hunting for girls. But now with me fucking girls too, I understand this. Before I had no clue why you would wanna fuck somebody with not such an interesting personality.

Reading some of those posts I gotta wonder some guys self esteem :) . Good self esteem helps A LOT, but it definitely doesn't always bring you the hottest chick if you are poor, fat, short, ugly and not even intelligent.

What comes to prostitutes everything is possible but a good example is when a friend of mine who looks young and definitely get the girls attention went to a bar in Chiang Mai. There was this one girl that all the guys were after. Some older guys offered her thousands but she turned them all down. At some point she approched my friend and asked if he would go with her. He said he wasn't interested of paying for sex so the girl said she will pay her own barfine and fuck his brains out. And she did. At that night she was definitely out of the older guys league. Perioid.

Sometimes girls who get a lot of attention do not want that and go for the guy who doesnot give them attention. And she might have felt horny over fucking him specificly. Hookers also have a Life outside of making money with sex.

This kind of thinking is BTW not female. This I picked up from men hunting for girls.

I call bullshit on this ;)

You should talk to my friend Aui who just fucked my friend Tukta without giving me a piece of 18yo pussie! Girls who love girls are just 10 times worse then men, you are groping, fingering and licking while we nice blokes are just sitting there and pretend to be nice!

JJ,

"out of my league" is not even a thought when it comes to any woman. Every chick can be had u just have to figure out what makes her tick.

The only flaw in your post is the above quote.

Sometimes we can't make a woman tick simply because of her status. One can (eventually) make her like you but since we have no control over other (outside) influences we can't make her so called 'circle' accept you.

Think about the different layers in Thai society, which according to your posts you're familiar with.

Another example could be a religion barrier.

Those are exceptions though but I agree with your earlier statement that 'looks' alone won't (shouldn't) determine one's chances of getting a certain girl.

Dude I am under the impression we are talking about "FUCKING" not marriages and social alliances. Let me emphatically state that there is no piece of pussy on this planet that is 'unobtainable". Even a queen needs a piece of dick regardless of the the dicks' social status!

Sorry i don't buy all this nonsense that only young skinny dudes or rich cats get so called "stunners". if some of u guys buy into that stupid crap then you have simply exposed your weak skills and game.

I know fat dudes that pull fine ho's and no they are not millionaires throwing cash @ chicks, they simply have "game". I know 50yr olds pulling 20 and 30yr olds and no they are not sugar daddies paying for it. they simply have skills and they can hook chicks that are looking for what they offer. You can also throw in there bald dudes too. Chicks like combinations not 1 thing. An old fat short bald dude with a sense of style and can rock his gear right, give off an attitude that he is the fucking man and has a gift of gab can pull bitches. I have seen it. One of my boys is a 51yr old divorced Puerto Rican dude that can dance his ass off and he pulls young hos all of the time at the clubs. he dresses sharp has style and he makes the chicks feel real good around him where they don't have to worry about a thing.

Some of u cats need to open your minds and realize that not every chick fits a cookie cutter profile on who she is attracted to. Most of the times it is not even about looks with chicks it usually is about some sort of emotion/feeling with them. Let go of that Hollywood/People magazine bullshit that u have to look like a brad Pitt or have dough like Donald Trump.

I have friends that look like fucking male models that can't pull a lick of pussy if they open their mouths and speak. If they stay silent they don't have to work for it. Say a word and game over. I have seen more chicks turned off by the wrong attitude or word than I have seen pulled simply by good looks. I have seen more chicks pulled by the right word and attitude than I have by simply having good looks.

FREE ADVICE:

You want to turn a Thai hooker into a housewife? Your wallet is not going to do it you have to have the emotional hook/connection to change her. You want to get a hi-so housewife to cheat on her husband with you--emotion. Simple as that.

Most of the pussy(non-P4P) I got was because I could make a chick laugh and smile, some I get because chicks feel "comfortable" with me, others I got because I bring it to them like I am the fucking man. As one chick put it when I walk into a room I act like I fucking own it. She's right in my mind I do because wallflowers get no attention, respect or pussy.

Strength and confidence hooks most chicks. Rarely do I ever get a chick that says she fucked me because I am a perfect specimen of physical attraction. If she did I know she is lying her ass off because I know I am not. A fucking 12hr desk job assures me of that.

I used to think that chicks were fucking neurotic I am finding out more and more that dudes are just as fucking neurotic and insecure too

Get with it, get some balls and go get that pussy! :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

I agree oh master jj...however, you are talking about having confidence etc...most people can't acquire that, it has to come from within...confidence comes about from sorting your own shit out and thinking in a positive way.....there's a lot of people in this world that REALLY can't do that. So sure, you are correct, but for many having that kinda attititude is akin to holidaying on Mars...it aint gonna happen, in other words.

So, you have a whooper schlong and the confidence of a moviestar...life must be sweet!

Peoples experiences affect them, make them who they are...family/genetics/environment.....not everyone can switch into an 'owning the place' mode...you are lucky that you can do that.

Kid,

I got to agree with you here. If you go back a few months (early december maybe?) you can find my opost about the hiot young girl I got off an airplane. Now, following "some guys" logic here, there is no way a fat bald broke loser like me should have been able to pull this "stunner in as I did.

But I did! ANd it all came down to me just bullshitting her into thinking I was someone/something different...women are basically stupid, and want to be lied to, so I ran that "game" and nailed her ! Took all of 2 "dates" Nailed her a few times, then I got tired of playing when her nuerotic side showed up.

But yes, it is game/bullshit that will get them. As for stunners...well, the old street saying goes "...one bros trash is another bros gash..." Fuck "stunners" I like what I like, don't give a rat's ass what someone else thinks...funny side, I was playing with this girl once, and her brother in law kept breaking my balls that she was ugly...odd is, he was married to her twin sister...go figure...

Confidence is essential but it doesn't come from nowhere. Those people who are really confident are usually succesful or good looking or both! You can't just go out and tell yourself you are confident, the mildest wind will blow you away!

According to some books you are able to learn confidence which I don't believe. You got it or you don't. One way to achieve that is what Hippie did by pretending to be someone else and growing into this role and pretending the confidence this person would have in real life! Over a few successes with that strategy you can probably tranfer the confidence on your own personality!

Archived