do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sooooooooo, according to collected wisdom above, you can be fat, bald and old and any girl can be yours with a bit of effort? As looks aren't important???????

LOL

Keep dreaming....

You've got to work it a little at least, Zombie.

I mean... if you care fuck all about yourself, what could possibly make her believe you'd be able to take care of her.

Some effort in that area and a personality would increase one's chances. If you neglect these, look like Frankenstein and still want a stunner you better lower such dreams to getting the kind of girls Fiery Jack fucks on his trips to LOS ;)

Depends on your definition of stunner. I dare say that some of the soap stars from Thai TV would be well out of reach of most of us - I don't say all because I don't know any of you that well - but in ordinary life around Thailand not at all, with the right approach.

Now what's wrong with the girls FJ fucks on his trips to Thailand?

Do you know Mimi from "The Drew Carey Show" by any chance?

You would settle to fucking this big-size alien woman upon seeing the kind of females FJ bangs, go figure. :shocked:

Just because the fat, old, slob walked out without one of the four stunners doesn't prove anything. He was probably offering 1000 Baht for ST. If he told them to name their price he no doubt could have walked out with all four in tow. Doesn't matter if he doesn't have women in every country attracted to him. All that matters is how much he is willing to pay.

Okay, yes, that was me in the red bull singlet if you must know!

lol, get rid of the green shorts :beer:

It is Pattaya you know, you don't offer money upfront here. He just asked to barfine them, I was close enough to whitness it. I talked later to two of the girls and one said she doesn't go with "Porkman" :)

Well if he had offered 10k baht I am sure at least one of them would have agreed but what is the point really in overpaying when you simply could wear a nicer shirt and a jeans.

Those girls who are making decent money know they get a customer everynight and if they don't find someone in the bar they like, they find someone in one of the clubs. I know it is different in BKK, but those girls with a little experience do their own thing here, if they are hot they are choosing their customers by themselves. Very easy for them in high season!

According to reports about the lack of customers in some places in BKK this year I am sure the most of them would go with a cockroach just to get some money! But that ALL hookers go with ALL customers is not true. You are maybe just lucky not to be a "Porkman" :)

Out of reach in terms of social status is not the same as "out of reach" in terms of physical beauty or attraction.

Now you may find a member of the upper classes or seriously rich attractive in many countries but unless you move in the same social circles you have a near zero chance. The more money their family has, the more important it is to have sufficient funds yourself.

Back in the real world, few if any are "unobtainable". They may initially have a different "goal" when they are looking for a mate but if you get to know them, you have a chance, as they have a chance with you.

As for the guy leaving LD2 empty handed, it could well be that the girls in question wanted more than he was willing to pay and others willing to match his offer more physically suited their percieved partner for the evening. Come low season, they'll be round him like flies to a pile of shit.

Archived