do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

This is why we need photos on this board. compare and share i always say.

then people who haven't seen old hippie in real life can read his last post and spot how incredibly full of s$#^#t his post was. :neener:

its all in the eye of the beholder...but just for the record ive banged some serious stunners. if u cant bang stunners in thailand where the hell can u?

i cant bang them in the west cause western girls are incredibly pretentious even though im young, thin and 'handsim'. girls in the west are so spolied for choise they act like men do in thailand....they pick and choose while the weight of numbers mean us men have to jump thru hoops just to get their attention most of the time...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ wine being young, slim and hansum is not ALL that counts

just read my commets be BEAST thats what counts for the lassies. east, north south and west (donno bout middle (east))

For the Middle East, you just drop the 'S' and make it a verb. ;)

For me, there's no accounting for why girls take a liking to you. I've always reckoned some girls just prefer drunks. :drunk:

"...people who haven't seen old hippie in real life can read his last post and spot how incredibly full of s$#^#t his post was.

its all in the eye of the beholder...but just for the record ive banged some serious stunners. if u cant bang stunners in thailand where the hell can u?..."

Emmitt honey,

You don't have to meet me, to know I am full of shit. But, you do seem to maybe have gotton my point, "one's mans gash is another man's trash." As for stunners...how many guys do you know who bang a woman so hideous you wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick? yet, he raves about how hot she is, while you vomit at the idea of it. We all know a guy like that or 2-3 or more...

As for the guys who think it matters if you are young and good looking, keep in mind, some/many of us were in LOS "punting" (buying whores) years ago, when we were considered young and in shape and good looking...hence, we played the game then and now...and frankly, it is pretty much the same now as then, all about money, and little if nothing more than that...

[quote name=Old Hippie some/many of us were in LOS "punting" (buying whores) years ago' date=' when we were considered young and in shape and good looking...hence, we played the game then and now...and frankly, it is pretty much the same now as then, all about money, and little if nothing more than that...

[/quote]

Well put !!!

Of course, over the years I've had to make my plastic surgeon work more. (My "plastic surgeon" is my ATM card.)

HH

Archived