do u think stunners are out of your league?

junglesoup

i was interested to read in the post about rejection, that some guys know when a girl is out of their league.

Do many of you guys think like that?

I mean I mnot the best looking guy or the certainly not the worst, but when it comes to girls my attitude is i ve the same chance with any girl.

PS. saw my post after i posted it and saw the ingenius google adsense.

Metro grooming kits to make you look better. HOw the hell can those ads be so specific?

I think also when i see a real beauty that takes your breath away i feel that my pure adoration of them will some how help me get them. If they can sense that from you of course.

so bascially what i m asking is this.

Do you think you can get any beautiful girl?

And when you see a girl that really is stunning and you want her do you usually get her and what lengths do you go to to get her?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always in awe of real beauty, but i've been lucky over the years...i naturally assume i've no chance, as anyone with an arrogant attitude is surely a turn off for females...confidence being very different from arrogance...but i've had my fair share of self made luck i guess...can't complain that's for sure...i'm certainly no model...so it isn't my looks!

certainly agree that adoration may drive them away. However i maybe dont mean I would necessarily express my adoration. Theres been times when i ve had an in fatuation with a girl but instead of coming across as desperate i will try to play it cool but make a concerted effort without seeming like a stocker. Whatever it takes.

So at times you have restrain the desire, even though its burning inside.

I agree with Weird. As trite as it seems, the old adage "treat a princess like a whore and a whore like a princess and you'll have them both eating out of your hand" holds true pretty much everywhere in the world I have lived. So the *last* thing you should do is drool over that stunner like a hungry soi dog. The minute that happens, you lose.

The best bet is to ignore her, or at least pay as little attention to her as possible to keep her interested. Flirt more with her plain-looking friend. It'll piss the stunner off because she is used to getting anything she wants with just a bat of the eyelashes. And that means you are a challenge, and most women love challenges. And an added bonus is that you may just bag the friend too LOL!

Be cool, very confident (yes, bordering on arrogant), slow and mysterious and you'll have so much pussy you do not know what to do with it all.

Cheers,

SD

I find that a simple compliment is the best way to start things moving. Woman like to know that you notice the subtle differences in them from day to day. The project I have been working on over the last couple of months has this gorgeous Philipino/Samoan girl who buys her lunch from the same place I do. After a few polite smiles and hellos and then a simple comment "your hair looks different today" took things into a completely different playing field. Now she wants to meet up and the whole body language has changed. Now this girl has been targetted by most of the younger guys from the site but they never got a smile from her. So don't believe for a moment that any girl is out of your league.

No adoration, yes to compliments, she is not out of my league when she is Thai, she is available for everyone. Many of the real stunners claim that nobody likes them, sometimes they are too hot and the men don't have the guts to go with her or even talk to her, her collegues get barfine more often than her! Confidence is the key, you have nothing to loose! If she would be farang she would be out of my league, a BG is not out of my league, it is just her looks... what's underneath the surface? Only lookers who got nothing else than that are rather boring!

In my bargirling days I used copious amounts of the wonder drug 'beer', I found that by about midnight there wasn't an ugly or plain girl in sight. I do recall putting a few people off their breakfast in the hotel restaruant the next morning though.

Archived