They always come back...

Old Hippie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow...OH...I cannot believe you replied.

you are communicating.....ignoring her is the ultimate insult.

Look back at the 'revenge against a bargirl thread'....garner up some hate....and let this one slide down the toilet without a thought.

FLUSH!

Oh no, best to rub her face in it, and remind her that she burned the bridge behind her. Most of these girls would fail/ignore the fact that they did this to themselves, hence pointing out to them is cathartic, and benificial to them.

[color:red]

"Oh no, best to rub her face in it, and remind her that she burned the bridge behind her. Most of these girls would fail/ignore the fact that they did this to themselves, hence pointing out to them is cathartic, and benificial to them. "

[/color]

Impossible! I have never come across a Thai that actually believes they are responsible for anything.

Once more, impossible!

That's not an issue, that's som nom na....nothing wrong with that! 'You reap what you sow' is my favourite...or does that mean i have issues? damnit!

No, checked, i'm good, so all is well. :doah::doah::doah:

:scared::yeahthat::beer::beer::beer:

Tag her along!

Start off with-well I'm not sure, I think about you all the time but you hurt me before.

I still have you inside my heart and I really wan't to help you but I'm just not sure, I have 500,000THB I can send you now but I think maybe we should meet

and so on, and so on.

End it with ok I have thought about it now and I just cant get over the hurt and the bad feeling you gave me before so I think it would be better if we don't have anything between us OK so fuck off to Pattaya and hock you box. bye bye. :)

FA.......

Sounds good but you can't fuck with a Thai ladies head. Impossible! The e-mail Old hippie received was probably 1 of 12 e-mails she sent out. If she can get one to bite for the bait, she is really happy. No lose situation.

Even if Old Hippie tells her to go and get fucked, she probably will come back crying for some more money due to the fucked up situation she is in.

BT: "Even if Old Hippie tells her to go and get fucked, she probably will come back crying for some more money due to the fucked up situation she is in. "

I agree....reply = attention...she has gotten exactly what she wanted....now lets see if she can push the right buttons.....the negotiations have started......

OH I would block her email or run for cover.....me thinks this thread will be very entertaining.....

Archived