They always come back...

Old Hippie

Got the following email from my infamous WTFGirl:

"...hello OH,

i have something will ask you for help .. right now my home at Kanchanaburi foll dawn so i have to took away my home out so now i have only land........ and i have problem that my family dont have home to live....... so i m plan to build the house but now i have money problem and i can t laon money from the bank cause i dont have cradit............

but i have the paper that im the owner in Pattaya . Can you help my this time??

i will give you the real condo paper with you .. it cost 3 Million baht ,, and then we make the contact that show i laon the money from you around 500,000 baht and if i dont have money to give you back that you can have my condo .............

.... i will build the small house for my family. ........ and i think i will give money back to you maybe on March or April ..........( i will have money that month sure)

it seem strange for you to have this e-mail but i dont know who i can talk with...

let me know ....thank you

WTFgirl..."

This is from a girl with a master's degree, and HAD a promising career as a Math teacher...then went off with a Norwegian guy who promised her the moon. Haven't had much contact with her for awhile, did tap her awhile back...in any event, needless to say, she is NOT getting the money. Sent her the following email reply:

Dear WTFG,

Why do you girls never learn? And why do you always return to the guys you hurt along the way, when you need help? I told you a few years ago, this guy was no good, and you'd end up in financial trouble if you stuck with him. You chose to go with him anyway.

So, what happened? he leave you for another girl? you over spent, figuring his money would keep comming in forever? In any event, you left me for him, so ask him for help. Sorry to be so blunt, but as I told you many times, you create your own mess in life, and it seems you have a real mess on your hands. Good luck sorting it out.-OH

Funny how these girls forget they hurt you, pissed you off or whatever, and then just waltz back like nothing ever happened...odd is, so many ex GFs all want to come back after they fuck it all up. Must be a gender specific trait. Ah women...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.....

and then she will email you back , about how she is so sorry she hurt you , how you were right ,

but please only this time......

I did like the part of signing over her (or Norwegian guys) condo to you....

Maybe you need to send her the phone number of a good Thai loan shark , he will take the condo :)

OC

Ah, funny you mention her sending this to other people. There was a paragraph at the bottom, a tag line of sorts that included her profile at http://www.lovehappens.com. In her profile are the names of 5 guys. It would be funny to contact them and see if they all got the email! :)

I have said before, she never worked in a bar, yet, plays the same bar girl games many "GTGs" play. And as I said many times, a whore is a whore is a whore, by any other name it is still pussy for pay, and still a whore in the end. Did anyone notice that she "plans" to have the money by March or april? Hmmm, 5 guys a day at 1K bhat, yeah sounds about right.

It would be really funny to hear the explaination to her Norwegian "husband" as to why there is a fat farang in his condo, and why the locks have been changed...now that would be funny! :)

Oh my holy cow! I have been nearly asked the same same question last august. Alledgedly GTG with a husband in Norway, also 500.000 baht, a condo in Jomtjien. In my case she said "Husband me stole baby me, me hab to go Norway steal back baby me from he".

I didn't believe it and gave her 2000 for the night which was generous :)

Just to make sure it is not the same girl you are talking about!

Does she have dark hair? :rotfl: haha

now serious

Is her chest way more developed like others (real D-Cups)small body?, very strong and long black hair? is she about 26yo? Does her name start with a "Q" and are the last three digits in her phone number "522"???

Archived