They always come back...

Old Hippie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still waiting for Nervous Dog to come back, and I know he will, I just know it! He has to, they always do! P.S> Bag of salty nuts headed your way Via Boston Currier miss you so much! Even if you did betray me, I don't care I Lo...er ah this isn't PTs is it? Oh shit... :dunno::dunno:

There is a guy here who is going down the Si Saket highway for the 2nd time as we speak!

His girl has the face of pure innocence and the body of a godess, can't design that body better, perfect c-cups on a 44 kilo body!

I have learned together with Mai Luk that this guy with asian roots has spent 1 Million Baht in 8 weeks to buy a house for her family. One day after she got the keys she told him to fuck off, she claimed he is a butterfly which isn't true! I know em both for a longer time now and I told him that he must be totally warm hearted to forgive her or totally insane. He said "i am sorry I made her feel I butterfly"

However, she recently has changed the bar and didn't tell him where she works because she expected him to mad or something. I told her that I know for a fact that these 1 million baht are just the beginning of something big and I also told her, "since you are the biggest whore on this planet yous should try to suck him out!"

This guy pretends to have a new girlfriend to make her jealous, noone has ever seen her because she has a sleeping disorder and sleeps 22 hours a day, lol! However, guess who I have seen last night together??? She came over to my table and said "thank you, I not know he ting tong too much"

What happenend is that she called him and said, she gives him 3 months to think about who he really wants and she wants him to finish with the girlfriend right away, if he ever butterfly again she will not give him another chance. She also said that she expects him to give her 50k baht for the 3 months where he thinks about it but she will never stop working since she got a new job as a show girl!!

He agreed, he gave her 150k cash upfront even when he knows that she has a Thai Boyfriend since 4 years already, even at the time they been together before.

Her younger sister works in my regular bar and when I told her the story and asked her if she was happy for the family she said "my family good already, sister have 2 farang send 50k already and this man very stupid man, he very small brain and no wake up dick for boom boom, he no money when she finish with him"

lol

probably more a Si Saket Speedway!

Agreed, this is abuse this guy is suffering, out and out sadistic abuse...i'd have had very strong words with this guy, told him to sort his fucking head out and told the lady concerned to fuck off...she is an evil bitch...jeez, CT, what on earth were you thinking? If this guy tops himself, i hope you feel real good about it.

hehe don't worry, he deserves it big time

Somehow he is always at the same bars as me! Saw him tonight and told him what he is facing in the next couple of weeks! Instead of beeing greatful he thought I am just jealous that he is taking her away from me. Well, I went outside with him, called her and said that I wanna fuck her, she said she would be there in 15 minutes. He said "that proofs nothing, maybe she just wants to talk". She arrived in 25 minutes, which means in time for a BG ;) and I told him to stay in the background and watch me kissing her. At the moment she arrived and i wrapped my arms around her he said "okay okay, fun is over, lets go home telak, she said, I am here to see CT", he said "okay okay joke over not funny, we go!" and I whispered in her ear "I want 20%" she said "okay jing jing" However, I probably have started it but he would have found her anyways and the whole thing would have gone into the same direction, he is a poor impotent looser with way too much money, if someone wants the Si Saket Speedway he gets it and that is after what I have tried to show im not my business anymore! I am hoping for the 20% now!

After all she is working for me next month and the better she can suck off a looser the more drinks she will generate for me!

He knows the truth that is why he jumped in when I was about to kiss her, he just dont wanna accept it, really not my problem! He deserves a big punishment, he probably needs it to come to his senses, 1 million wasnt enough!

Hmm maybe he realised something. He called me at 9.18am (mofo, i wanted to sleep)

He said he wanted to apologize for yesterday, he belives he was rude to me (he wasnt, I was) he would like to invite me for lunch, only him and me because he got the Idea that his lovely little girl is not faithful with him.

I told him to get some sandwiches and beer and we take boat boat for a fishing trip. 300 yards away from the beach he cannot run away and has to listen.

There is hope for everyone! I'll update you in the afternoon! :)

Archived