They always come back...

Old Hippie

she has colatoral, yet can't get credit?

that equals an inability to service her current debts.

If she can't pay them she can't pay you.

Not that even if the cash was available you would give it to her to begin with.

What I find amusing is a Thai womans ability to lie to themselves and believe it.

Sort of like that old probability saying that if you walk down a street and knock on 10 doors asking for 10 dollars, 9 will more than likley say fuck off but the tenth may pay up, so overall it's worth the try.

Her approach is logical allthough the scam is obvious.

I saw a site called ebolamonkey which sucked nigerian scammers in and it was awesome. I could only ever treat the mind behind the original e-mail with the same contempt they give myself.

som nom nar.

FA......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, yeah, I mean she could take the paper for the condo to the bank and borrow against it right? I assume any way...? She sent a second email saying soon she will lose her car...oh well... :)

Oddly, she was confident she would have the money by March or April...odd...how can a resonably cute Thai girl in Pattaya, during high season make this kind of cash in such a short period of time...? AsI have been saying, bar girl or not, a whore is a whore...and the mentality is the same...

Getting a loan in LOS is easy, as is getting a credit card...for a Thai of course....for a farang, not so easy...

She sounds insane/barking/crazy/mad as fuck and nasty with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the Sisaket Highway thing all about. Is it because a lot of the better Issan scammers come from there or just the ones OH meets or ??

I haven't seen that expression used anywhere else. Is it a Nanaplaza.com exclusive term or something?

:drunk:

Oh, :) o.k. you missed a ton of postsby a really pathetic sort (o.k. it was me) about a girl who was from Si SAket, that I was seriously/stupidly fucked up over. It has actually become a running joke among some. Hence, when someone is heading in the same/similar direction, we say they are on the Si Saket Highway...it has been amended in One poster's case to be the Nong Khai highway. All just part of the fun. Feel free to join in.

Archived