80% of Mobile Clinic Results HIV Positive!

Dali

Very sad story about that SC girl...what a horrible life...RIP.

However, i would say that if people have info. on HIV prevalence in bars then it would be useful to know and a public duty to post about it. It really might save lives.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]

"How do punters know a girl in a bar is positive? Does the mamasan tell you? Or does thre girl tell you herself? I've asked a few girls I know well in SC and NEP and Pattaya if they know anyone with HIV and they get a blank look on their faces and say "mai roo". (When of course they would!)"

[/qote][/color]

Once you get to know the girls, they start to let you know what really is going on.

Many of the girls are afraid of getting AIDS. That is why condoms is mandatory.

[color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow:

[color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color] :rotfl:

[color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow: [color:white]xxxxxxx[/color]:bow:

On a similar note, my advice is that you wear a hood when you are with these girls. I've bare backed 4 different girls and have caught an STD each time. The reality is very grim.

Grim indeed...No 5th time for you, I hope...Sobering reminder of the dangers that .0018" of latex separate us from

Archived