80% of Mobile Clinic Results HIV Positive!

Dali

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a girl in Rainbow 4 had it. I've known her for years (before in Rainbow 2) and, in hindsight, she'd been getting more and more frequently sick - off with 'colds', skin looking worse, etc. Late 2005 I was shocked to see she'd suddenly got terribly thin - in the classic AIDS wasting way. She literally seemed to have no leg muscles or arse left! I didn't breach the subject of AIDS with her (I mean, what can you say?) but, looking at her in that state, it came straight to the front of my mind.

I didn't see her in 2006. She'd "gone home".

If one engages in Bareback sex of other risky behaviors, such as working with blood and needles (which doctors do) how can anyone say specifically where they caught HIV/Aids...? I'd think it would be tough to narrow down...unless that was his only bareback fuck ever...

OH, as you say people tend too assume that someone has caught HIV from unprotected sex but there may sometimes be another reason they where infected. I believe earlier in this thread you mentioned a "welcome" girl from a well known bar in soi Cowboy who died from Aids. It may not be the same girl, but i knew a girl that meets that description who died from Aids in november 2003. She also had a number of piercings and tattoos so whos to say she was'nt infected by that method? I agree that people should be sensible and use condoms but i think we also need to remain aware of other methods of infection.

Simie.

Archived