who loves the thai student uniform?

junglesoup

SSG is in Uni now, sadly, she favors the frumpy long skirts...but that play ground was closed to me long ago...WTFG also favored the longer skirts...knew a few Uni girls who would sometimes come over to swim at the pool...they like the sexier ones, yet wore frumpy swim wear...but yes, I love the Uniform...my favorite bar on SC hasthat as their standard costume, when they bother to wear anything...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to buy a uni uniform for your GF to wear when she's...er... cleaning the house... lazing around watching tv... or... going to uni(!) you can pick them up around Banglamphu near KSR very cheap - about 350 baht for the whole ensemble. :rolleyes::grinyes:

There's a little building in siam square called Bonanza, about 3 floors high and connected to MBK via a footbridge. Anyway, top floor, back in the corner is a whole section dedicated to uni attire.

There's often 2 or 3 girls in there trying on stuff and admiring themselves in front of a mirror. :hubba:

Would have never known about it if it weren't for a uni girl I was seeing for a while. I've since managed to get "lost" and wander back in, once or twice!

Do you really like the uniform or what's in it?

It just happens that the commodity for the most part makes the uniform attractive and not the other way around. Could you imagine if we stuck american or british girls in them? Most are too fat or chubby that it would make OH go to the hospital rather than the sex scene...

This is a fine line. Just think when you see fat girls in clothes that are too tight or just too tight-fitting for their body. It is not a pleasant site..

The on the other hand, it can be eye-popping candy and those girls know it...

CB

There's a little building in siam square called Bonanza, about 3 floors high and connected to MBK via a footbridge. Anyway, top floor, back in the corner is a whole section dedicated to uni attire.

Is that the one right at the end of the square where you can take the escalator from the street and it's like a maze, I think they do nails on the second floor. Know it well. It then leads to the moving walk-way.

Is that the one right at the end of the square where you can take the escalator from the street and it's like a maze, I think they do nails on the second floor. Know it well. It then leads to the moving walk-way.

Yep, that's the place. If you take the stairs up to the top and walk to the back (towards the footbridge), and hang a left (walking away from MBK) you'll be in the right spot.

It's kinda tricky since the way in isn't real obvious looking, it's kinda in between 2 stalls.

Chula is right around the corner if you don't get your fix in siam square. :D

Archived